Thread: The most lovable part of A valley without Wind

The most lovable part of A valley without Wind

Well I have installed A valley without Wind is on the computer of mine. I think this particular game is quite awesome and I am having really great time with this particular game. But according to me the most amazing part of the game is music. Now tell me what do you thinking in this particular game. I am waiting for the response of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: The most lovable part of A valley without Wind

I agree with you that is this particular game is having great music and I am having there will be great fun while playing this particular game. The most favorite music of mine is the bronze age music. It is a kind of the Egyptian. This particular tune is seems to be played in the underground and it is really good.

I wanted to tell you something interesting regarding this particular game. According to me the Evil Outpost theme is seems to be quite good. I really loved the same. However I wanted to tell you that fighting a lieutenant theme is seems to be in the low volume than that of the comparing with the other music which is available in the game. I am not able to listen the music until and unless I cranking the speaker of mine. But still I loved the music of this particular game.

I loved the couple of theme in this particular game. I wanted to tell you that the favorite theme of the mine is the desert theme. The entire sound track of this particular game is quite great. There are lots of people who preferred to listen the relaxing ambient tunes also I don’t have an issue if it is included into the game. I am feeling that it will be ok to have and I think it will be suitable with the tempo of the game. Also I liked the OverlordLair2.ogg. overall I am having great fun while playing this game and I am hoping that all the users are going to have great fun while playing this particular game.