Thread: Releasing of Rockslide and Meteor Shower for A valley without Wind Beta 0.533

Releasing of Rockslide and Meteor Shower for A valley without Wind Beta 0.533

recently I have purchased and I have installed A valley without Wind on the computer of mine. I have come to know about that there is a releasing of the Rockslide and Meteor Shower. In this particular pack the developer of the game is having the bugfixes and also there will be 24 new stairwell-type room templates and also there will be 2 new spell gems. I am really excited to use the same in this particular game. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Releasing of Rockslide and Meteor Shower for A valley without Wind Beta 0.533

Rockslide and Meteor Shower are like the launch rock and launch meteor. They are supposed to fire four projectiles up in the fixed arc rather than that of the firing one projectile at the player-set angle. It seems to be much keyboard friendly and it is quite handy for the things like masses of enemies.
    I wanted to tell you that it is a standard update which can be downloaded through the game updater. If you are having 0.500 and later version. When you are supposed to launch the game and you will notice of the update having been found if you are connected with Internet at that moment of the time. If you are not having 0.500 than you need to download the same and install the same on the computer of yours.

Re: Releasing of Rockslide and Meteor Shower for A valley without Wind Beta 0.533

If I am not wrong there will be number of other fixes are available in the game. Also there will be defensive coding in that particular version of the game. If you are having graphics cards which are having support for the shader model 3.0 or higher but it does not support vertex fragment programs and it will not auto-disable the dynamic skies so that you will see the nice static skies rather than that of the a hot pink sky backdrop.

Also we are going to miss the Destroyed rooms which are supposed to be missing and there will be missing of the door in the building which is supposed to be another big plus.

At the level 58 I have managed to get the second as well as third settlement. They have seeded right next to each other in the same type of the region with the same name and hence I am not sure if it is how it should be. I am expecting that there will be lots of fun after installing the above mentioned updates in the game.