Thread: Achievements in A Valley Without Wind

Achievements in A Valley Without Wind

I do not expect to see in the alpha, I'm struggling to see how progress could be implemented in this title. Some are easy / obvious - walk (500 miles and then walk 500 more), find the number x of rare tiles, handicrafts x, etc, but the possible problems I can foresee is what happens when another person joins the world? That (probably) deny any "x reach the level of" the achievements of style, with its global in the server, instead of characters?

Re: Achievements in A Valley Without Wind

The achievements do nothing for me a game, but I just saw the last episode of additional credits in the achievements, and had a few great points regarding how the gains can be made interesting. Mostly it gives you a recompense of achievements for the game in a different way, not just grinding, etc. But see a few games that achievements only to start the game almost. I feel affronted by that.

We will have achievements, and I'm sure it will fit in the normal steam as the game assuming you have (no reason to think not). Furthermore, as you mentioned, probably would not be until the end of beta. And indeed, most would be for specific findings or other secondary objectives that the player would have to be present to count.

I saw her again. These guys are awesome. They have some interesting ideas on how success should be used. Not only do something you would do anyway, or to find 300 collectibles, but also to introduce how to play the game that are not the main focus, but they are still entertaining (as passifism run-through, or some of the most imaginative valve). Some of the Magic will be the achievement of a joke, because that game is tongue in cheek by the way. I like good, although the gains. If I like a game very well give me a good excuse to go back and play with him anymore. You have to have some kind of goal to play a game; otherwise you're just doing the same thing over and over again without good reason. Sounds like AVWW going to have a lot of things have to play for a time a wise purpose, so that any success will only be more fun side of things.

I rather like the achievements and sometimes the games just for them; I think the above statement is untrue. You do not need goals to have a good time playing a game. And have a good time with a game is a good reason to play.

Specially did a lot with collectibles and attainments that tongue in cheek, because I for myself am not generally a fan of either. However, I think that for those who have a reason and depth, as the way it handles even something like small birds, can be very interesting. With AI war achievements used in part as a way to keep track of aromatize inhibitors and beat me, which was useful.

I like Plants VS Zombies achievements, they make you select dissimilar plants to fight the zombies and truly challenge you to play in a different way. Been playing the game on my iPhone to get all that and get them on my version of Steam. AIW watch what kind of achievements, but do not worry too much regarding them. Tidalis that all but unnoticed them, it was more fun just to explore the game. I go to and from the achievements. A few games have done very well worth chasing achievements, but others are only those ridiculously hard or dumb. Everything depends on the game and how much I like. However, rarely a selling point for me. I'm not going to sell a game, if your main characteristic is that "all these great achievements" Besides; I have seen the achievements of game where you need to buy DLC x5 for their friends.