Thread: How to survive in A Valley without Wind

How to survive in A Valley without Wind

I played A Valley without Wind from last 2 days and I think I'll pay money for it anyway. But there is a question I do not understand: how am I supposed to evolve? Well, I have countered that shows the level of map / my level of agreement. However my hero always the same! As a result to level 5 (I'm still not beaten L6) my closing level means nothing to the hero: I have the similar (very limited) range of low-level spells without additional equipment and no new skills to my hero. At the same time, play with courage reported that grew stronger and stronger. And mini-bosses of level 2 and 3 provide an experience less and less. Being the same which lasts from the beginning.

Re: How to survive in A Valley without Wind

There are essentially two ways to obtain higher levels of civilization stronger and better gems spell. New capabilities come from all objects created, not the levels, however, the levels only makes you harder and more dangerous, allowing you to enter the regions of highest level. So to get more skills, who wants above all to craft new gems spells, even though there are a number of interesting things similar to bear traps and turn out to be a club that are able to get to convert the powder into the spell scrolls.

To acquire new spells, you require the six basic gems and additional craft materials. The gems are all found within caves, more often than not behind the heads of bats, at the same time as the materials come commencing the development of surfaces and caves, moreover tree or the veins of rock or metal. The trees are very common, at the same time as the veins are rarer, however marked on the map through a bright green spot.

At level 5, you're not prepared to start toward the inside level 10 regions on the way to obtain tier II spell gems, however you are able to explore the caves (if not found, you are able to look at the minimap of pieces called "surface through caves "for tickets, afterward head into the room within red and yellow on the minimap for heads and precious stones), to reach levels that spell craft gems and some new spells that cost a little more to use, but have more bang than your basic fireball.

I discover lightning ball and energy fracture to be particularly satisfying higher-cost spells, however I consider people are as well extremely fond of things similar to death touch and tidal. Ice cross is enjoyable if you are able to utilize it very well.

To get the spells, you'll require newfangled auxiliary creating materials as well as spell gems. Since you go into the spell diamond seat, it reveals to every last trace of the pearls and material fusions, even provided that you don't have them, and you would be able to look at what you could have the ability to make and float the rodent over the part to get a tooltip proposing where you could probably search for what you need.

It appears prefer you primarily get how this works normal creatures are worthless for exp, just micro bosses+ check and obviously the higher the level, the more they're worth. So in the event that you feel the need to level up, you ought to likely be in districts of your level or one or several higher (past that it gets quite damn sturdy). Gives in, extraordinary item towers, and assuming that you would be able to spot them at your level insidiousness stations are amazing places to spot a great deal of managers close as one unit.

uncommon commodity towers are bit more enjoyment than hollows for the present, on account of caverns just have one sort of boss thus far, but gives in have preferred compensates. Thus far, you are just able to get one battle spell from a tower, which is in actuality the wonderful toss meteor. I think five-six OK supervisor battle at your particular level might as well be sufficient to level at the easier levels.