Thread: A Valley without Wind: no Hallways in single room

A Valley without Wind: no Hallways in single room

One thing that bothers me is that in the buildings, there are often long aisles in the halls of the dead end with nothing. Not collectible, doors, notable, or anything. This is pretty nasty, as in real life could not build something like this, so artificial a building made by man in the game that it seems strange. Some of them you can write as a hallway that is used to having something in the end that was destroyed when no matter what happened in the world, but that seems to be the exception rather than the rule. I'm just talking about man-made buildings. Cuevas, of course, facts and underpasses that these roads to nowhere makes sense, in view of the fact that these were not built through functionality in mind (in fact, usually not built at all).

Re: Valley without Wind: no Hallways in single room

I've seen some of these hallways are talking about. Probably would be less artificial if the generator of procedure could be coded to ensure a 'hall collapse "at the ends of long hallways. Of course, nobody likes to run down the hallway only to find a room without value, but I think certainly adds a sense of realism - the room ended up somewhere at some point before the building collapsed on itself.

If there will be nothing at the end of a hallway, a textured background or support or somewhat that demonstrate signs of stern destruction would help alleviate this problem. As it is now, long hallways with nothing in them suggest that the architects in this universe are crazy. However, the empty hallways expected to be the exception rather than the rule.

More often they should have a door or something. Halls of support for something that can wait for someone to show or be a focal point of the room would be acceptable, but still annoying. Even if it is not realistic, people still expect things to be reasonable, sensible, and logically consistent. Set forth in this universe, human beings are reasonable and rational, and long hallways, as such, anywhere and anything with that conflict.

I'm not definite if you're referring on the way to maze rooms or not, however if that's a dead horse at this time we are already planning EXP smaller droplets in the end zones. In terms of a large amount of other types of rooms, furniture is something we are now really working and that has an impact. You can never guarantee that there will always be something for any segment of an interior. It's a bit like war AI does not guarantee that will not start a planet next to Mark IV. Labyrinth rooms aside. That said, the probability of additional halls within little things and how they will go up over time, and indeed in the short term as well Josh is at the moment in the case of the furniture.

Just keep in mind that while we appreciate their work and offer suggestions and the occasional buzz has a unique perspective that we lack. You see the full game, you know what's going to be, as we imagine. We are able to only act and speak regarding what we perceive and offer implication. Not that bothers them the wrong technique.

I understand perfectly, and attempt to be sensitive to is for all time a hard situation at what time one party has a complete mental picture and the other only has the current concrete implementation so far to go on.

I've not at all seen a living maze, (not at all got very far in the game, simply the level of civilization 3, however if they are whatever thing similar to what their name implies they are, a maze, and after that empty passages are very well. Part of a maze challenge of dealing through deadlocks unrewarding. It seems that this problem is due more to a lack of extra feathers available to the generator of space that an oversight, which makes sense since this is still a pre-release beta and all. Although the generator is slightly more likely to put a door at the end of an aisle when seems worthwhile.

Re: A Valley without Wind: no Hallways in single room

Having occasionally is excellent, as there are a number of circumstances in which I am able to perceive no long hallways to be suitable using logic universe (and most importantly, for the reason that it is generated rooms). However they have to be the exception not the rule.