Thread: There should be more mana than health potions in A Valley without Wind?

There should be more mana than health potions in A Valley without Wind?

Hello friends, if you have seen the videos of the A Valley without Wind then you can see that the health potions in the game are been become more than the mana, as it is different then you play the game, so what you think you about it. If you think the same then please share you’re thought about it and also if you are having something else to say then you can share over here. So please tell me and also share about it. Thank you.

Re: There should be more mana than health potions in A Valley without Wind?

I for all time seem to end up with far more health than mana potions. I type of experience that mana potions should be additional ordinary for the reason that mana has a wider selection of uses than health. With self-protective spells like the shields it can at the present soak up damage and conserve health. Also, by means of mana needs the player to do somewhat to make it useful where health just needs to be refilled every now and then. Perhaps it's the technique I play that does this, except I frequently end up through a hundred or so health potions other than only perhaps thirty or so mana potions, and the health potions frequently end up eventually being dumped later than I outlevel them.

I also think the same; I also wanted to have the mana more than the health potion in the game. The health potion is been made more good, but the mana should be made more better then health.

This is a difficult issue, and especially my position now is that "it is too early to say." I'm not exactly happy with how it is working, however, either, but I think more to do with other aspects of the game before you'll be able to do much better than it is today. We are giving you more health than mana potions intentionally at the moment because we want mana to be in a lot of ways more limited if you can cook high-level spells and restore your mana every 10 seconds, it will be a big problem. While your doctor if you have a lot of potions / scrolls still cannot stay alive forever, because if you're getting killed more often than every 15 seconds or less, no matter how many potions you have - and unlike mana, you cannot simply wait for the cooldown period, usually. So the general rule I've been using is that it does not matter how many healing potions you have, and do not want to be too tedious to get a good number of them, while at the same time you can certainly have mana potions more, but you can definitely have too few, the goal is to be limited, but not limited to the survival horror.

I've noticed this, too, but I figured that the problem will go away once there were more items to collect. I think the game should be made better with other changes.

Maybe you could make the rock dust that can create mana scrolls a bit more likely to appear in the halls of hiding? In this way, you are not giving up loads of mana potions player, but you are giving them more than the means to make by hand.