Thread: Ideas for Overlord tier boss in A Valley without Wind

Ideas for Overlord tier boss in A Valley without Wind

Hello friends, I want some of the ideas for the overload the boss in the A Valley without Wind game. So if you are any of the idea for the overlord the boss in the game then please share it with me. It will really help me and also it will help the others also. If you are having more things about it then you can discuss over here which can also help me. So kindly give me the ideas about it. Thank you.

Re: Ideas for Overlord tier boss in A Valley without Wind

Here's an idea for a level supreme commander (or whatever the highest rank of chief) If you've played Final Fantasy XII? Do you remember Yiazmat? Yes, basically the idea is that. Something like, even if you are 10 levels above the new boss, who still takes about 30 minutes at best, draw. (You would be able to leave the room, heal, and return later). Even if you are 10 levels above it, still can be fatal in 80-10 strokes. Would be capable of inflicting debuffs (burning and / or freezing and / or disadvantages others to come). Be immune to death or touching any other spell instant incapacitation. Would be capable of self regeneration after 20 or more seconds of not taking damage (albeit at a slower pace compared to its total HP, but with that kind of total HP, it would remain a bit). It would be absurd to CAD over death (even by the standards lord). Yes, this would be a very rare, even by the standards sir, but I think it would be epic.

Makes it fun, but not sound fun to me. Also Death Touch is merely a strong spell melee, not an instant kill. It's for people like me who like to stay right in front of the head and sniff for maximum damage.

For me, I liked the fight Yiazmat in Final Fantasy XII. 50 million HP in a game with a damage cap 9999. World Record to beat about 40 minutes. However, I realize that many people did not find much fun fight, but annoying. I think it was one of the few who thought it was funny and epic.

I think that kind of thing can be fun if it's an epic quest aside, more or less. It was not a leader like Super Mario RPG side back in the Super Nintendo Entertainment System, too. Not as epic, but it was something that was well above head-powerful compared to anything else in the game, and its level was capped at level 31 I think, so even though his stats were completely full it was a crazy fight. I thought that this type of fight would be something where the level of head of insanity will always equal or exceed the level of civilization, so it can never be more than level. Looks like a secondary mission of fun things, but not as a feudal lord.

Yes, but was no match for Princess Peach in armor lazy Shell Frying Pan! Good times... so I think that it is to be good to say as you say for the game it is not matching it.

Well, I have enough in XII meeting of this boss, but in Final Fantasy X-2, yes, I am one of the few people who actually like the game, had a head of an option in the desert called Angra Mainyu was a really long and difficult struggle, which I found very funny. So some sort of side quest with a tough boss in AVWW can be cool.