Thread: Do you think that throw rock is overpowered in A Valley without Wind

Do you think that throw rock is overpowered in A Valley without Wind

I do not acquainted with regarding everyone else; however I use the spell of rock throwing for almost all of my murder mook requirements. It has a big collision box, and it does a ton of damage for a nominal cost. Yes, it has a short range, however rarely come across enemies that I cannot run on top of the flat and crushed with a stone giant. What you guys think about it? If you guys are having any idea then please share it with me. I try to find about it on internet but I did not found any information about it. So if you get any information then please share it with me. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Do you think that throw rock is overpowered in Valley without Wind

Elemental harm will facilitate through this to a few degree. However it's appealing, a lot of players were talking regarding how it was not a preferred spell, I thinking.

I used to use it all the time until I discovered how to create gem spell. The increased costs of fusion that took me some time to look at other options, but I still think that is great for all the reasons Dragon Galán said. I'll have to break back and it was pretty versatile. I just went with Lance Meteor variant for the same reasons, and it is easier to throw around and I like the biggest damage output. I'm not a player who is very concerned about mana efficiency.

I come across myself dualing Fireball and Energy Pulse the majority of the time. Fireball in favor of few targets, and mutually for additional targets/DPS. Similar to the rock spells, Energy Pulse has the benefit of passing all the way through enemies.

I make use of Ball lighting the left button, and the pulse energy on the way to the right, through mana pots on the middle button in case you do not would like to remain longer after a self-regeneration. It's simple to switch among the two spells quickly and hit the weak point’s huge damage. It's a bit heavy on the utilize of mana, however that's why there are hidden rooms!

I think if it makes even the minimum exploration, mana is rarely a problem. Well I am full of boat 24 I, and about 10 or so Mana Pot II, while health pots are much rarer. Also, if you are working your way through an outpost near the evil or the CR-tower, which is easy to warp at the entrance, exit, go to the place, Ilari heal, walk backwards and deform the room you are in. It takes a little longer, however saves a pot, if you are pressed for time.

Gather Sapphire tidy from sapphire viens, every unit of dust (2 for every vein) gives 20 mana parchments which I think are proportional to mana mixtures of the same tier. Spleunking in the Ice experience (not the thaw) is greatest to identify sapphire, but you will spot a small opal too if memory serves. Ordinarily you may spot 3-5 viens giving you 60-100+ Mana Scrolls in a specific surrender area. I like the spell but with the late cost climb it’s no longer my run over-to choice for mook killing. My essential spells are ice cross, passing touch and ball lightning (which appear to be at the sweet spot for getting a considerable measure of 1 hit executes without taking a toll more mana than fundamental).

Re: Do you think that throw rock is overpowered in A Valley without Wind

I used it at first, but stopped using it mainly because I do not think the course really suits my style of fighting. I've been mostly with pulse energy and the cross of ice. If you have a lot of monsters ravaging the earth, throwing rocks, followed by the pulse energy is your best friend.