Thread: Ideas for Boss in A Valley without Wind

Ideas for Boss in A Valley without Wind

I realize the bosses are not yet in final form and all, but I was thinking about some cool boss fights in the old days of NES and wondered if something similar could be done in AVWW. I will be brief and simple, in view of the fact that I'm posting through my phone, however I would love to perceive people's ideas. A heavily armored Skelebot protected to all damage on the way to your body. His simply weak point is the striking of optical sensor - which in addition happens to fire lasers and fireballs! A greatly armed Skelebot competent of bombing areas during a vast arsenal of weapons mounted on top of the chassis of the variant. Stroke of personal weapons systems on the way to stop the attack earlier than going to kill you!

Re: Ideas for Boss in Valley without Wind

Comparable thought to the above. A large number of-tentacled floating creature which might be killed by doing enough harm to his primary form, but unique tentacles might be obliterated simultaneously. This is all particularly essential stuff but you get the brainstorm. The Arcen staff and this cooperative is way more inventive than I, however, so I trusted another person could answer with a plan that makes me go cool!

Rather than commenting on the ideas themselves, I wonder if the game can be configured to do them damage boss enemies location and the various pieces of killing is pretty standard price now is almost a prerequisite for maintaining the heads varied.

Glowing sphere that remains in a fixed position and is tied to smaller orbs 06.05 a cable not harmful magic. The orbs move around the room in spurts usually random but occasionally move in the direction of the player. After a short pause, turn the rope and then shoots a continuous pulse damage back to the core. The core is the only part that may be damaged.

Expansive rectangular supervisor that is lifted a settled position off the ground surface and moves absolutely ineffectually evenly. It is surrounded by a shield that tries not to permit strike to pass through in either bearing so the player needs to get in close underneath the chief to strike; be that as it may, it has one pillar strike that targets players at utmost extend, once in a while shoots, and could pass through the shield and alternate impediments. The bar assault gives off a warning beat bar to give you a chance to know smartly before it assaults. It in addition fires reasonable moving modest spells underneath it that fall straight to the ground surface. The player could need to get within the shield to trap and afterward avoid the aforementioned short proximity spells that might be let go in changing designs. Being forced to get in close could permit the boss to stay on the screen and give more of a shot bullet feels to the s boss as the shots could be abundant but more straightforward to avoid subsequent to they were claiming roots in above.

Amoeba and the head with 5-6 power arms that periodically extend and retract. The damage caused by weapons at regular intervals, if the player contacts. Once the arms are retracted, the head turns quickly to change the direction of the attack. You can also pull him along one arm instead of backing again.

Rather than simply large or paralyzed robot dragon has a 1 in 6 spawning or something, I would like to see some kind of switch system, where not only is there a variant head, but modifying the boss chance to be more interesting. I know this is already the kind of place where they have a chance to have more health than usual and all that, but I'm talking about the expansion and make the type modifiers themselves entities that have an effect visual.

I would add a similar mission in which the player was reported that the monsters have attacked and kidnapped someone from a shelter or town and the player has to rescue her once or pay a ransom. Upon reaching the area, the player has a time limit to reach and defeat the bosses before the NPC is killed captured. If the player rescues the NPC, the NPC gives them an item as a reward.

A large metal spider covers the entrance to a small room containing a very rare / chest. They are underground and are incredibly rare. The spider's body is round, metallic, and his legs are actually strings that attach to the wall behind him.

My thought is an evil lord kind boss that occasionally spawns minions that appear presently similar to your friends within your settlement to attack you. That possibly will be fun within a surprise the player kind of technique.

Re: Ideas for Boss in A Valley without Wind

One of my favorite fights was with Metroid chief Draygon. For those unfamiliar, Draygon was a giant, fat, green monster, horrible shrimp completely covered in armor, apart from his lower abdomen. It would be genius on the walls and occasionally grabs with its claws and try to crush the life from you.