Thread: Hooked concept in A Valley without Wind

Hooked concept in A Valley without Wind

At first I thought after playing the demo a couple of times I was not coming back to this game, but decided to stay with him and suddenly everything fell into place, from the understanding of the dungeon and maps stub. This is a brilliant idea and really helps you navigate through the larger buildings and caves twister.

Re: Hooked concept in a Valley without Wind

I have a couple of small questions that I cannot seem to find the answer to though. What is done with stones grow (I have lots of cabinets and lamps, etc., but do not know what to do with them). Why is the area into a shadow when fighting bosses in caves level making it impossible to see your character and entrepreneurs?

For the shade when fighting bosses is because they are bats shade. It's kind of ability of these entrepreneurs to make it harder for you when you fight them. You can still aim pretty easy with the tab, but it is more difficult to move when you really do not see where you go.

I didn't comprehend they were the entire shadow bats. I obtain it there are additional boss types within caverns. Deeper down possibly?

Re: Hooked concept in A Valley without Wind

Not at the moment only bats, but shadow is cast as the beta continues. Growing gems contain things that you cast the spell to shrink. To use them, find a place you want to decorate and activate. Now I'm getting my head around the strategy / settlement maps and I am surprised by the depth of play and be involved much more to come.