Thread: A Valley Without Wind Beta 0.534 Released

A Valley Without Wind Beta 0.534 Released

What excites me is the work that has been done in the framework of the mission of introduction. The mission-as-practice-so far is just a small cave leaving, but what is the small cave is very important to my capability to shift now, the mission design and word processing in the game. What I hope that lots of current players will be more excited about this is alter in the seeding solution logic - there are now minimum frequency drives that can be planted settlements on the world map. That was not previously the case, so there were some players who were level 60-70 before seeing your second agreement, while other players were finding their second store easily by level 20. That was definitely the variance too!

Re: A Valley Without Wind Beta 0.534 Released

There are a number of corrections and other defensive coding bits added in this version, too. If you have one of the few types of graphics card compatible with Shader Model 3.0 or higher, but that does not support vertex programs, fragment, now auto-disable dynamic skies you can see the beautiful sky static Instead of a warm backdrop of pink heaven. Rooms are destroyed now they are more likely to fail if there is a door that is missing in a fourth building, which is another big advantage.

Yay at level 58, I finally found my second and third deal too. Have been planted next to each other in the same region with the same name so I'm not sure if this is as it should. Still happy to finally find some more survivors.

Just had a major break down in my world and currently it's unplayable I will post a report an error files in Mantis. I wish it can be saved I was enjoying tonight’s session.

Attached file world.dat repaired. Just drag the folder into the world on top of your existing world.dat file and should be good to go! The next version of the game auto-repair itself, but for now I'm just going forward and return this to you. Some things may be out of date within minutes of their game session, and the specific piece that has been lost and will have to rebuild when you enter it. The only time usually a problem is if it was a central arrangement or something like that, but that does not seem the case here.

Yes that is why buying Arcen games is a no brainer. The games and service are second to none and the same goes for originality and not afraid to try something new.