Thread: Why are the lights on in "A Valley Without Wind"

Why are the lights on in "A Valley Without Wind"

I have been playing this game called “A Valley without Wind” and while I was running across a house I have found that the world which was ended has been reconstructed and the houses are also having lights I don’t have a problem with this but I was really surprised to see this . It makes me feel that some kind of a magic has been done it can be a gameplay and though it is quite weird I am just liking the changes power plants all around and the concept if switching it to use it. What do you guys feel about these changes?

Re: Why are the lights on in "A Valley Without Wind"

Yes even I have seen that an I will say that yes it is a magic and it is also making some sense now at least in the beginning but I think that the power plants should have not been at every place I mean that I am finding it more than enough for me and yes it is weird because the whole scenario has been changed I really did not expected powerplants directly after the farms and this is what takes the whole thing a bit out of sense I am not liking this concept that much and it really makes me laugh thinking that now even the monsters will be using the light to find their way out.

Yes even I have seen that an I will say that yes it is a magic and it is also making some sense now at least in the beginning but I think that the power plants should have not been at every place I mean that I am finding it more than enough for me and yes it is weird because the whole scenario has been changed I really did not expected powerplants directly after the farms and this is what takes the whole thing a bit out of sense I am not liking this concept that much and it really makes me laugh thinking that now even the monsters will be using the light to find their way out.

I agree to you but then I don’t think that we can probably guess the possible methods of powering the region i mean things like turning the light on and off or opening the gates an all because I think that there can be various way to so the same work. I think that there will be really some interesting way of doing it I am really looking forward to explore this game till then we can just keep guessing and I also think that we will still be able to create a interesting framework no matter what changes they must have added and till then I am really excited to check it out.

I have the following answer for the different categories:

New stuff-I think that they will be having some fancy magic-augmented electronics and this can be a surprise to all of us as well.

Old stuff
    - I think that that they have given more magical light sources rather than making the visual styling’s of it.

And personally I think that the new technological concept will not make much difference to the game play I mean that even though the look weird they will be worth playing out.

The change seems to be like change in the centuries and this can be done only with magic and that is what they have tried to reflect in this game But then I think that the narrative's impact on the game is going out if sense I thought that the regions will be like snapshots and which will be different and I think that the concept of lighting will work if they have a different way or say a different game play.