Thread: Difference between red and yellow hearts on wind shelter sites for “A Valley without Wind” game

Difference between red and yellow hearts on wind shelter sites for “A Valley without Wind” game

I have recently come across this game called “A Valley without Wind” and I am liking it as well but I have a question regarding this game which is what is the Difference between red hearts and the yellow hearts on the wind shelter sites for this game. Is there anyone who is aware of this by now and can help me with my questions? Any help regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Difference between red and yellow hearts on wind shelter sites for “A Valley without Wind” game

As far as I know there is no such practical difference between the red hearts and the yellow hearts on the wind shelter but it is just that the red hearted ones are having a hearth guardian stone which is probably the green ones that we see where as the yellow hearted ones are having some other color of the stone, I don’t remember which color but I am sure that they are having some other color and I have also heard that the green hearth guardian stones green hearth guardian stones will help one in turning the sits in to the settlements where as the other hearth guardian stones will help one in turning the sites in to the outposts. Hope that was helpful.

Re: Difference between red and yellow hearts on wind shelter sites for “A Valley without Wind” game

I will like to inform you that you won’t be able to find this settlement at the time because I think that currently there is only one and that is windshelters but then you can try to find out the other settlements and I am saying this because I have myself tried it I mean that I had linked my first settlement which was probably additional by the road and as far as I remember it was between level 8 and level 10 you will just have to scout for it and then you will be able to claim the wind shelters in order to get the settlement. Just try it out and then let me know what you

Yes I have tried that and they were quite random in each of the world and I was really able to find it soon but then I think that it depends on the situation that you face and I was really surprised to find another settlement at the level 21 but then by now I have reached the level 40 and I have not yet found any other settlement by now. I am really waiting for another one is there anyone who has found another settlement after the level 20 or is there anyone who has crossed the level 40 by now??

Even I agree to you because I have also found that the they were quite random and yes it is concerned to the distance between the settlement I mean that if you are building your world very slowly and evenly then the distance between the settlement will increase and you will have to clear more level to reach the other settlement but for the world that are build faster will have the settlement sooner and even they will have to clear out some levels to go get the other settlement and I have also heard that the longer and thinner shape will have the settlement sooner and the fatter and the rounder will have the settlement later as compared to the thinner ones.

Yes I have tried that and they were quite random in each of the world and I was really able to find it soon but then I think that it depends on the situation that you face and I was really surprised to find another settlement at the level 21 but then by now I have reached the level 40 and I have not yet found any other settlement by now. I am really waiting for another one is there anyone who has found another settlement after the level 20 or is there anyone who has crossed the level 40 by now??

Yes even I have reached the level 40 and even I have not found any other settlement so far and now when I compare it to the map that I have started with really looks so different and I really see my build to be getting developed previously I had came across a no of settlements at the level 8 I think a dozen of them but then now I am not getting a single on as well and now I am getting bored of building farms and clearing levels I just wish that I come across some settlement soon.