Thread: A Valley without Wind Beta 0.527 released

A Valley without Wind Beta 0.527 released

Hello friends, I want to ask that the A Valley without Wind Beta 0.527 is been released or not. I want to play the game and I want to play the Beta 0.527 in the A Valley without Wind. So you people have any information about it so please tell me so that I can take the game and play it. If you have something else to discuss about the game then please tell me. Thanking you all for the suggestion you will give to me.

Re: A Valley without Wind Beta 0.527 released

Beta 0.527 is a very long set of release notes, because today I decided to do a "day of praying mantis," and so make their way through a ton of reports of high-priority problems, suggestions, feature, and so on. I also added a couple of spells and moves randomly smallest I've been meaning to add some. One of the nearly all remarkable modify for a lot of people I'm sure that modify in the minimap and the message log. Both can now cycle through more effective measures, and when it comes to minimaps in particular now have a better method to scale so as not to interfere with much of its space on the screen so often. Some enemies of spelling telegraph upgrading have been made, a figure of world-gen bugs were permanent, and the work of several players who did. Ride the Lightning include been advanced and a new rocket Lightning spells variant of the same displacement has also been created - this requires a new shade of grilled rare commodity trade, however, which is not available until level 40. At present there are major and minor versions to teleport, too, the greater also uses charcoal umbra. A number of other spells also has settings tab of goals has a number of adjustments and corrections, and so did plot rolls and related functions. Lieutenants and dragon breath will no longer be higher level than they should be, and there is now a fast charge button on the main menu to take you back to his past world in one click application startup (talk about an extremely requested attribute). So enjoy! This is a standard upgrade can be downloaded through the update on the game itself, if you are already 0.500 or later. Upon starting the game, you will see the upgrade notice having been establish that if you're online at that time.

I think there was to be a Quickload button in the last world which you might have played it? I am searching for it but I am not able to find it, do you know where it is?

The quick load button does not appear in the first start of the game after the update (probably due to the variable that contains what the world of the load did not exist before hand), but it works a charm on subsequent boots (or even after leaving the main menu).

You can find Umbra Embers in their towers of goods every day? Or will you find underground deposits of Ember? So please tell me about it and also you can add more about it.

Yes, they will be in short supply towers from now. No underground ... however. There will be a new earth, the only way to make some towers generally scarce, but I have not had time to get those in place.

The quick load button does not appear in the first start of the game after the update (probably due to the variable that contains what the world of the load did not exist before hand), but it works a charm on subsequent boots (or even after leaving the main menu).
    Edit/Delete Message
    Yes, it was not tracking your world full of past until now, so in the first race is like you've never opened the worlds. Then, after it is been recalls.

Many nice changes in this version too But I do not like the new way mini scales, I think it is both small (pieces from outside) or large (inside buildings). Or maybe I have not found the sweet spot within the resolution of mine.

Since we are talking about the mini-map. I'm not so concerned about the escalation. I do not like is that every time you exit a building that looks very scale every time. I would like to stay in the corner, at all times of the scale itself down. :-S

In terms of the minimap, I'm open to suggestions, but do not think the way it was before is terribly big considering how many people seemed to be complaining about it. You could always add that back as an option if you really want, but I think it would be better to reach a kind of third way that suits better. One thing that might be the establishment of only a "level max" additional option, for example. The interior of the buildings are small could only be achieved, for example, more than 4 times the default instead of always using 20% of their area of the screen. Or something you like. It seems that there should be a better way to achieve what people really want, because in the old style if you go to somewhere like The Deep and even many areas of the ocean shallows, just not what I think of that functional any person. I will try adding the maximum scale factor and see what people think about the next version of that. As for the EXP of lords and the like ... these are finite in quantity, so you probably should give a set amount of EXP when you kill them, and they are true.

Quote Originally Posted by Shae View Post
    Many nice changes in this version too But I do not like the new way mini scales, I think it is both small (pieces from outside) or large (inside buildings). Or maybe I have not found the sweet spot within the resolution of mine.
    Granted, the options for using a dynamic range compared to a static scale, both adjustable amount of enlargement, would be good.