Thread: No Hurry for Multiplayer in A Valley without Wind game

No Hurry for Multiplayer in A Valley without Wind game

Hello friends, I have recently heard that the A Valley without Wind is the single player mode as I am not in hurry to play the multiplayer in the game. I will enjoy playing the game in the single player mode and also will play the multiplayer later. As the multiplayer mode has not yet come but will like to play the game later. First like to enjoy the game in the single player mode. What the other have to comment about it and also you have anything else to say about it. Thank you.

Re: No Hurry for Multiplayer in A Valley without Wind game

I really miss the days when games were single player without griefing and involvement of other people and part of me wants A Valley without Wind would only be single player. This post has been caused by the 0522 beta notes indicating that a backup of the world may be necessary due to possible problems caused by the creation of multiplayer. Would not it be better for the game to get a polished performance as a whole single player before trying to do the same in multiplayer? They are the first days of the beta and I'm really enjoying watching the game grow and develop and feel a player is the way forward in multiplayer added later. Maybe if more players should not be implemented as soon as perhaps the idea of Minecraft is the way forward with a version for single player and one for multiplayer. Or maybe take the time to development too.

Well, Multiplayer is what I'm looking forward to most, so I guess not see the point of entry. A game has many features and functions, waiting for developers to adapt as their development agenda and allocation of resources according to individual preferences are only strange to me.

Multiplayer was assumed to be applied and 80% from the alpha, but not usable, because it was not up to date among the others of the game. The difficulty with putting that for too long and particularly with functioning on completely separate from single player is that it makes it much more difficult to work when the time comes. If everything is planned and designed with him in mind ahead of time, as it has been here, is much less harmful. Minecraft is actually a perfect example of how not to. That was never intended to work as it does now, and it was a nightmare to rewrite most of the game to make room, a good part of what stalled the development of everything else for long. That owes much, not so in the case of A Valley without Wind.

It has already begun in the re-factor Multiplayer. Found some pretty big messes we've made in the last 6 months, nothing catastrophic, but certainly there is much work to do. Things like the "fade out" and "fade in" mechanical transitions recently added piece actually cause major headaches for the structure of Multiplayer (despite apparently mounting into it) and I am sure that if we keep adding things new Multiplayer before working again not just become more and more trouble such. In short, it has to happen, and soon come to pass, for what is happening now

Well, I think many players are in everything these days and the way it is. I just hope the single player aspect is firm and does not suffer for it.

As far as I know, it seems that the elements of a single player are just more important, if not more than multiplayer. It's just that if you are going to implement several players in a smooth and efficient than they need to have a stable foundation and structure for it.

Would have to agree I'm not fussed about the multiplayer mode. At least for now, I would like the player will only call attention to and then after several players.

All I can say is I'm sorry but I disagree with the original message. For me, any game that has a single player must also be co-op. It's something that all of our games have had a day until the public release, and is something that becomes more painful the longer we wait adaptation. Anyway, by now most major surgery is done, and multiplayer is working internally with a client connected to your own server, but we are working on optimizing it, etc. good game design for this game also needs be able to take into account both Single Player and Multi Player considerations of design, and now all thoughtfulness are Multi Player or theoretical paper, which is part of why I wanted to do it sooner rather than later. Anyway, as we have seen with the little time spent, despite the sinking of a lot of time to get Multi Player to full capacity and optimized, as the matter is not stopped in the content of Single Player. Not that ever really - as much as I believe in the union of content, I think with the same force that the entire multiplayer content (interaction with the player to one side) should be available in the game alone. So do not worry that you'll be back!

My thoughts on this have now changed as each new patch is released the game is getting better and better. I would also invite people to come and explore my world that is starting to become a real place to get away and explore and share this definitely going to be fun. The original post was due to last minute changes multiplayer single player in one of the patches and I just got a little worried. While you can still experience all in single player then multiplayer is fine with me.

For the record I think that patch or even a break in the entire Single Player, which was only concerned that we can. As with any big internal change, Single Player or related Multiplayer, we give a special warning for backups, etc.