Thread: How to Reach on Level 70 in A Valley Without Wind

How to Reach on Level 70 in A Valley Without Wind

I have tried to reach level 70 and in the Middle East facing many problems. But in the end I finished my level 70 and now have some advice for anyone who wants to enrich themselves at level 70. I have to say I've played every day since the start of the beta and this is my second world not sure why I restarted, but now I feel very comfortable in this world. Since the beta version updates have been started almost every working day and the game is in a constant state of change and each addition makes you feel ever more complete and add further interest and complexity.

When I started playing I had two main objectives to maximize the number of health and mana potions and level of civilization. At the beginning of the beta potions very difficult to gather the number of drops to one per room, so it was really long, but once the caches were the things in place is easier and I thought maybe this time potions were too generous, but after playing again I think the balance is good. So if anyone has any idea about this they also offer here, so any newcomers know how to reach level 70 with ease.

Re: How to Reach on Level 70 in A Valley Without Wind

Leveling is the next target and I was stuck with two spells of attack. Ball Lightning and pulses of energy that worked very well in all situations from the beginning most of my leveling was carried out in caves, by taking the heads of the shadow stick 2 to 3 levels above me.

I crawled into my world grew at 10 and not spend much time browsing through the NPC, which means I've seen lords lieutenants and a little late, so I lost profits exp max. So advice is try to explore as maintaining this level becomes a bit of a chore when you have a map of areas of great unexplored. Ultimately, it is key to knowing what is around you and it helps guide the objectives of each session of play.

I have to say I really like the system-level spells as you make the decisions will be much more interesting and profound as they are added to the spells of the game. Let me give an example, my number one spell of choice is the ball of light that requires Citrine gems and nuts. Now nuts are easy to find, but citrine jewelry found in underground caves in the desert regions. I reached a point where I was struggling to find a desert region in my world that was at a higher level than enough to craft the gem of the next level. So my option was to go to higher ground or cave region in areas of the lower region both of which increased the risks involved.

Not sure what level it was when the fairies were added, but that made me rethink my strategy to gain levels, it was not pleasant ride for a couple of bats in obscurity, but a rebound to potentially life-threatening regarding fairies, avoiding heat seeking missiles. My experience initial elf took a character who was very loving of and I went back to come and take me another time and earlier than I knew of a vengeful ghost army was on the map.

I was reached level 50 and level 50 to get to the game was really fun to play, but also pretty easy and I thought that perhaps the balance of difficulty was a little off. So I started with the objective 3 to 4 levels above my level and returned to the challenge. This ability to adapt difficulty of each individual is something I do not think I've found in many games and take risks actually increase the rewards. This was especially evident when the containers was launched EXP. Sometimes when I feel brave or suicidal I go to a region of 8 to 10 levels each time you enter the building first to detect and try to clean the container of CAD and this really gives a boost to the next level.

The shortage of citrine in your world, and how that affected his game, is one of those things that do not require the emerging plan, and that's especially interesting to me. As you gain in skill, it is likely to play higher and higher levels, as it has been doing so far. Moreover, as the game develops and speedbumps as fairies are added, I think you will find yourself back even more as the regional level for a time, adjusting their strategies, and then climbing on what relative levels of trying to take, etc.

My experiences mirror Hyfrydle a fair bit, especially in the absence of the desert regions (from memory around 60-95 was barren, no pun intended). During that time I experimented with other spells to replace a spark, but it was enough for the sweet spot of power to attack and casting speed.

When I ran out Disperia (actually you must load the game to check the spelling) due to a shortage of appropriate regions similar, replacing Creeping Death (my primary energy 3) with the launch of meteors, and there was a great tile amount of the swamp and the forest at all levels to be forged. It's a great spell for the Faerie, but when it comes to other types of head (especially) the dragons crawling additional damage of Death helps to keep the fight becomes a sea of fire sensitive.