Thread: Is there clan in Stronghold 3?

Is there clan in Stronghold 3?

Well I am looking to play Stroghold 3 on the computer of mine. I wanted to know who will be on the top player in this particular game. We are aware of the thing that is the people are supposed to make clans for the stronghold series. So tell me what do you thinking on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Is there clan in Stronghold 3?

Well after going through the post of yours I wanted to tell you that this particular game is seems to be quite different than that of the previous version of the games which are released ever. I think there will not be any comment from the people until and unless there will be releasing of the game. I am expecting that there will be leader boards which will give you further information on this particular matter.

Irrespective of the above mentioned post I wanted to tell you that there should be clans for this particular game. However I am expecting that they will implement the better system so that we can make efficient use of the same.

I don’t what people are thinking and why they are playing SH 2 when there is releasing of SH 3. I am hoping that the clan which they are supposed provided by the developer of the game should be different than that of the SH 2. Also I agree with you that there will be score board in the game. I am hoping that there will be great fun while playing this particular game and I am eagerly waiting for the releasing of the clan as well as video game about which we are talking about over here in this particular thread.