Thread: How to destroy enemy ships in Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter

How to destroy enemy ships in Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter

Anyone have any idea about this how I can destroy enemy ship in this game? Been playing as the Morrigi and there is a colonization fleet Tarka sitting in one of my systems. During the last 10 laps I've been trying to get rid of it. Unless the only time I left auto resolve and AI could not find them. I tried to launch an "attack" on one of their systems. It's the same. 4 minutes running around the map ever found any of its ships that supposedly there, fired once or twice in a season and then ended.

Re: How to destroy enemy ships in Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter

You can alt-click on their ships by force of attack as well. But if the clockwork, while maneuvering in the solar system is ridiculous. Have fun with 1 min left when their fleets finally meet. And putting the combat timer to 12 minutes may not be reproduced, with delivery times thanks to the fight against AI battle simulation. Anyway, good luck getting a nice fun battle. Their ships do not have AI. They just sit back and pulling occasionally. I lost two hours to get a single battle began. They do not move as SOTS1 not move at all. Do not chase even when ordered. Not even turning to face the enemy. Basically, the battle we see in the main menu is a complete lie.

If you select your ship and use the left side of the line at the bottom can increase your speed of movement that helps. The dial has an end at the bottom and amber edge to the left, a touch of amber is the speed of their boats. Also the movements of its ships through little enemy sectors go green? I've noticed that when going to the defense system administrator, then you can move the fleet to be deployed on any section that is green. See if that helps, although I must say that it is almost intuitive.

I still go to the battle screen, as it took the "battle" options. If both pick up the bird, you should not. It as well has the alternative to fire current (Alt-left click) on the enemy and declare war anyway. The trouble is that we have added a second x for AI battles against AI. I think that replicate the limit of full-time combat, so the higher the limit of his fights are too long. They need a crowbar to it. It can only go with the old formula fast or realistic simulation of this type of thing.

I think it's kind of what I see, my boats just sit there. Most of the fleet is standing aside. You shoot the white sometimes, but basically do not move and position the button (why is that so fine and difficult to click anyway) seems to have no effect. Now I know you can control the speed, I make sure I have a selected speed.