Thread: Suggestion for the beginner to play Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter game

Suggestion for the beginner to play Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter game

Hello friends, I have a question about starting Sword of the Stars 1. I see no tutorial, but have excellent videos tutorial Rorschach. But to play my first game ... should play a stage ... if so which one? Or a custom map? I just attempt to register my game (Ultimate Collection). My key code of the game was not accepted? All advice welcome, Thanks

Re: Suggestion for the beginner to play Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter game

Add that in and then add xxx. I would also like to go to the dev forum, a lot of rookie advice there; I know I learned things there even after a few games.

Re: Suggestion for the beginner to play Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter game

How the hell should I form an alliance (Sword of the Stars 1)? My first game as Morrigi. I researched the technology level second language for Human Rights still give me no option to form an alliance of the NAP, or (as happens with other Morrigi on the map). How does this work?

Well it is there in the communications window. Second-level language cannot be high enough, it may be necessary to obtain a third alliance. So you better check it and done it for you.

For humans, that specifically says it can form an alliance / nap on the second level. I have the third level of Morrigi. I see no option to form a nap / alliance. All I can do is attack / defense and break the alliance. I saw the video tutorial and there is a drop (yellow arrow) in the boxes on the screen of my diplomacy to invite an alliance / nap well.

Make sure the start of the game had "alliance" enabled. Otherwise none of the Diplo is enabled. Diplo and progression is a ceasefire, the NAP, the alliance if I remember correctly