Thread: Unable to move ships in Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter

Unable to move ships in Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter

Anyone have any ideas how I can solve this problem? I really do not realize what really is the problem? I wish to move a fleet from star A to star B for any reason. What I think you have to do is click on a star, click the fleets, see the name of the fleet to be moved and remember, and perhaps click again to enlarge to see what the compositions are the fleet. OK, now you can click on the star of B and choose a mission. Now I look at the list of available fleets, and see if my fleet that I remembered the first stage is there. It may be out of reach or fuel or? And therefore does not appear, so again we click on some other stars to try to find boats to move to the star B. It is completely backwards, and no way of knowing if a fleet is on the horizon for the mission ahead of time?

Re: Unable to move ships in Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter

You can only transfer to a naval base. Go to the system you have to fight just yet. Click on the icon of the fleet (middle left of the screen) to display the list of fleets there. Right click on the fleet and the mission choose Cancel. That the return to base. The whole thing is depends on the mission and its scope starts and ends with the Naval Station. Except the admiral has a high reaction score (IIRC).

I moved my fleet initial survey a new star. There is a "protein" NPC there (a lot of them, and they seem to be angry). Destroyed some of my ships, not because of my inability to control the ships in combat. Now I want to leave before the explosion of the entire fleet. But I cannot seem to happen that particular fleet. I clicked on what appeared to be nearby stars on the map (guess), picked to "relocate" but that the fleet does not appear in the list of fleets can move there. Is it because my fleet is fuel, or damaged, or participating in combat, or what? Not. I had the opportunity to "cancel the mission" in the reconnaissance mission for the fleet, but still cannot move.

You don't organize gates anymore; you necessitate using your constructors to construct gate stations. The gate ship is in fact just a portable gate for the fleet it accompanies.

It works as if the system had a door but the door does not contribute to the Total Network. The previous compilation (before the patch tomorrow 10/29) does not calculate the movement becomes right with Gates, regardless of what it says it is a return to their once back, even when it is said that 54 laps. For points of the network port (which can happen largest fleets across the network) is necessary to use "Build station" mission with a fleet of construction, and construction of a station on the door. Now you can move your ship door to the next system from Gateway Station is the "real" door stop.

I like how the settlers to return when finished with them. I never really understood what happened to the ships, I apprehend that they are proficient of atmospheric flight so you are not landing and be the first "Base".

It boosts the terraforming, infrastructure and the growth of pop, as long as you are on mission IIRC. Do so automatically until the colony can fend for itself, at which point you can choose to follow a little more time to rapidly develop the colony or at the end there (and, presumably, are colonies elsewhere). Settler’s biomes do the same, although they are much better terraforming.