Thread: Ships won't attack when in combat in Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter

Ships won't attack when in combat in Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter

Don’t know much about this but if this is something supported or not, but when in combat, ships will not fire my enemy ships for love nor money, despite maintaining the fire is out strongly, as I think precombat is an aggressive stance. However, although almost all the buttons to press, my ships will not attack. Anyone knows how to get them to retaliate?

Re: Ships won't attack when in combat in Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter

Alt- click to force attack or the Ctrl key was pressed. One or the other. He could not even find the bad guys. I was flying between planets alone. Sectors also began to turn blue when I flew on them? Is there some kind of mechanical territory? It's great that explains that.

If you are staying in a long time industry will turn green. In my view, you can use the Administrator of Defense to establish its fleet to start in that sector at the beginning of the battle. I never I have to work because I keep encountering the error counter final instant. As for finding the enemy. You have to play with the sharing. The three segments of yellow on the left side of the circle in the base center. It controls the speed of their boats. The quicker you go the smaller the radius of detection. So you have the rabbit his ships to a place, and then stops to look, and then move on. It is a lot of trouble. It might be easier just research advanced sensors and include some of its fleet. Earlier fights seem like a waste of time game of cat and mouse.

To be honest, tactical combat does not work right now. You can "play it", but is an exercise in frustration. Even later in the game. You start at peace with all the other players. I think it has to be at war. The icons on the bottom left seem to be the ship's weapons selected. Third is a primary objective of arms.

My boats just seem to follow my orders, sit where they are told to shoot and what I say. In Sots first shot every time I went to pursue and may actually meant to follow and pursue all the enemies you can see / I for.

Actually this trouble with not being able to locate enemy can be quite irritating. And it leads to several repetitions of the AI battles, as while an AI cannot find another; you get battle simulation turn after turn and can go back very many. I was annoyed and charged as AI of the game and that's what I found. Ai attacked one of the random things parked in the system, while the topography and trying to colonize. But it looks that lacking any manual input present of the sides were fighting in the battle for what is said over and over again.

No again and again, until just the survey mission is ended. AI examined a planet was not at war with him and had to go into battle at a time until the mission was carried out. I could have aborted the mission, but wanted to see if it was possible to complete during the attack. So be patient with AI.