Thread: Don’t make Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter a Steamworks game

Don’t make Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter a Steamworks game

Hello friends, I want to play the game but I do not want this game to be a Steamworks game, I do not want to play the game on the network and also I want to play the game on the PC, which is mine laptop. So I do not want this game on the Steamwork. So please help me with it and if you have any other information that I can play the game on the PC without the game. So kindly give me your suggestion or advice and have any more information then please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Don’t make Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter a Steamworks game

I want to say that it is not a Steamworks game. You do not require running the game on Steam to play it. You simply required the Steam for installation and updates of the game.

I have the Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter Download Minimum System Requirements so you better have the look over it and it will be helpful for you.
    • Windows 2000, XP, Vista
    • 1.5 GHz Intel Pentium or equal
    • 1 GB RAM (2 GB Vista)
    • 3 GB Hard Drive Space
    • DirectX 9-compliant video card with 128 MB RAM
    • DirectX 8.1-compatible sound card
    • DirectX 9c
    • 3-button mouse, keyboard, and speakers
    • Internet connection for multiplayer
    • Requires Installation and activation on Steamworks.

The last requirement has clear the doubt for yours and also you have to play game on the Steamworks. So the game is on the Steamworks.

I think it might be some sort of mistake with the above user, as it has written that it might requires Installation and activation on Steamworks for the game, it is not true, and you can play the game without having the steam. You can check on the Steam official website or on the game website.

Steam is an accomplished fact, I do not know if you will need to install the game from a CD. Anyway, you will not require starting steam to play the game. If you contain troubles must contact the Kerberos and give a shout out to the developers.

I'll have to wait until I go to stop playing. Download a cracked version is not an option, even if it were legal websites, many, like they are blocked. Oh, well, do not blame the developers for this, but some people just cannot use steam. I hope this trend is not with the games of the paradox.

Hey dude, do not know if this will help any, but check out this: * Impulse must be installed to download and update the software. I do not know if all this talk of steam is true or not, but I'm pretty sure to choose one of the distributors available and stay with them. My original impulse Sots, and, as far as I know you should be able to function without it.