Thread: Do you think the player joining late in game ‘The Haunted: Hells Reach’

Do you think the player joining late in game ‘The Haunted: Hells Reach’

Hi recently I have install the game ‘The Haunted: Hells Reach’ and this is the good fun to play this game everything is well in this game expect the joining of the player during the round progress I have seen that the player are joining late and the reset of all are waiting for the next round so why such thing happened in this game that the new player can’t able to get joining in the running stage. So guys what’s your opinions behind this topic for the late joining of the player in this game, so if you guys want to share any of the information then please do the reply for this. Any of the ideas and reply will be welcome.

Re: Do you think the player joining late in game ‘The Haunted: Hells Reach’

According to me I have not seen any of such things in this game that make the player to join at the end of the game. Because whenever I join in this game I drop right in to the game and sometime I can’t, so according to me there are the time limitation for the joining in this game that means that if you are trying to get the joining within the time then you are able to join and if you are not joining before the limitation of the time then you have to wait for the next round to start.

I agree this condition is there in this game but this condition can only apply for the survival mode that means if you are playing the survival mode then there are no possibilities for other player to come till the match not finished or the map will change for the levels.

Here in this game the player able to join in this game but the thing here have to notice that whenever the new joiners for the game have came then he is there in the form of the soul stone till the current level is cleared by the current user for the game levels. So don’t have to worry about this you are there for the next round so the user cam will have to wait for the next round to start. So I think that this will be removed in the next version of these games

If you are playing the game and the other want to join you in this game have make that player to wait for the next round to begin. So you have to be patience if such thing happens since this is sure that you are there in the next round in this game.

According to me the new player whenever want to join the game in between the game playing he can join and he is there but in the form of the stone and he will be there in the next round to join the other player so to play the game . So there you don’t have to worry about the character joining because there you are in the new matches. But this feature don’t have the great effect for the game so this have to remove from the game.