Thread: Is there any sort of story to solo mode in The Haunted: Hells Reach

Is there any sort of story to solo mode in The Haunted: Hells Reach

This game looks pretty fun, but I am a solo player, therefore, with this independent company to do things in fashion and putting some multiplayer game with only empty promises of a single player to be added later. My question is, is there some kind of story as a soloist? Or rather, here's an impressive bunch of maps designed, go kill zombies and have fun? Not a big deal, but I am apt to favor a reason to killing then just slaughter for its own sake.

Re: Is there any sort of story to solo mode in The Haunted: Hells Reach

I don’t think so there is any story for this. No story at all, solo game is the similar as zombie shootout; zombies spawning, you are killing, not more than that. Looks fun though, mainly melee moves.

It's secure to say that the single player will be accurately the similar for a player mod version, but with additional weapons and maps of the paid version. Not everybody has simple access to three or four close friends who are willing to play with you in a fall of a hat, and we all know the horrors of inn teams in a game co-op, so that I am not certain if this is worth acquiring.

It's basically the same as Killing Floor; however, is not a bad thing. He forgot to mention the other game modes especially one in which you play as real demons, which sounds impressive.

I am as well a solo lover, and more to be thankful for games which comprise a single player. I have over 100 hours in L4D2 as sp, and more than 222 hours in UT3Black as a single player, the good thing can be played UT3Black TDM, CTF, V-CTF, DM, greed, etc, all modes except online fusion as a single player. It's not like TF2 in which we must add the bots that are not too large, you are ready with bots (you can even choose which robots, men / women), can form teams, and even give them orders, but you have y is true from the start and automatically.

You can even add a map 30'something players (even with slots for a person cap 12) which I love, because it makes the action very intense, do not see how it would not be so hard without him, you have to actually win capture / accounts with many enemies that populate a map, even though many team members as well. It makes it fast paced / severe in a few games allows you to customize a single player, you can even allow them to ridicule. I prefer sp, but I do not mind playing with stranger’s online (trial and error) and my friends have different schedules, etc. so this game is really Taylor made for me / people like me.

Far as Hell's Reach- as extensive as I can go it solo and there are exciting environments, I can be pleased with that as well. When I need a somewhat more, I know where to go.

The mod was a mod version created for the annual contest unreal. The mods that compete for the right to have a license for the engine, and funds to create a development team. This game won. It's now been funded and becomes a game for retail launch. The game has a storyline if you've read; this is a group of demon hunters who are effort to put off the end of the world through demonic call. Each map has a little story, or did the Ministry of Defense. i.e. the devil went to call a mountain, or a hotel, etc.

The original mod was about 3-4 official maps, and then there was a team of players who have made extra bonus maps. I think they'll make the maps for the new engine also produced some maps made for 6-7 players.