Thread: StrafeRight games store marketing the DLC packs for Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter game

StrafeRight games store marketing the DLC packs for Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter game

Hey guys, you really have to see this, but a company that calls itself with a new store StrafeRight web marketing is downloadable content packs 2 Sword of Stars. More Kerberos boards were a little worried as look at the pictures it seems that something is wrong. The boat has 3 Liir different orientations of the plates; they must all be the same. The effect of the ship Morrigi the engine seems a static model. This is not what you would expect from images of liberation, and those who have seen so far published by Paradox, and Kerberos. It also seems strange that these are scheduled for launch day. Is it possible to get an official verification of whether these are genuine or an attempt to scam folks looking ahead to the game?

Re: StrafeRight games store marketing the DLC packs for Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter game

There are downloadable content packs but they are only skin sots 2 and sounds, there may be some wisdom. Hoi3 had music pack release date if I remember correctly. As DLC packs do not affect the game somehow is not surprising that you are on the same date as the game. As strange things in the photos. The fur was probably made and tested in an old building and do not remember the last paradox has not yet released sots 2 or DLC for sale. They may be using some preview material age. As for the scam only use credit cards to purchase the network if you do not try with the seller 100%. Credit card companies are good lawyers.

Re: StrafeRight games store marketing the DLC packs for Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter game

Says it is a pre-order package. It seems likely to be separated in a lot of different places. I was hoping it would just be a bonus so you can get the full game, but mesh. I also hope that the DLC is not handled as a new title from Paradox played where you have to check a store of yours every time you boot drives me to anger.

Force strange paradox of knowing that had DLC as they have never logged into any of my games from one account after you have them installed. As for the preorder package I think they said that some in the force, as such things are not very secure, however.