Thread: Low Performance of The Haunted: Hells Reach

Low Performance of The Haunted: Hells Reach

I try to search for the solution of this issue. I search on many site but can’t get any proper solution for this. I only found there are some people, including me, with more than enough hardware to run this game; you are experiencing lag unplayable on rounds. Does not stack so far is working very well just like his second, and in the next 5 FPS. The top part is that it takes place if I run at high resolution, max settings, and if I run it at 640x480, low settings. It looks to have no association with the amount of enemies on screen or as an unusual form occurs only in each round, when in fact there are not many enemies yet.

Re: Low Performance of The Haunted: Hells Reach

I guess I should affix that you can run games like L4D2, Arkham Asylum, Dead Island, and so on. Max Settings, so I am thinking it's possibly a clash with my graphics card, but my system is not being able to handle it.

I have as well performance troubles on my laptop, I know it's a laptop but it runs very when the games, the alternatives obtainable in the game look to have little effect on performance.

I think we have a more advanced graphical menu options. The only way to operate at constant speed of 60 frames per second is 1080 in low graphic settings, if I turn it to medium or high stutters while you look around. The other settings have no upshot at all; I think there is somewhat that is enabled from the medium setting, a few effects that cause this. Unreal Tournament 3, Mass Effect 2 and Unreal Engine 3 games are at 60fps all parameters steady as likely on the similar machine, so it truly bothers me.

I just read one post related to the same issue. I am not going to quote anything as it would be drawn out, but I had read his post last night and attempted all low settings, and for me, it runs the exact similar as all maxed out setting.

I guess that would assist to attempt and see, what is the dissimilarity between those troubles and those who do not. Poster above says it's running XP, which I guess would be the 32 bits. I am guessing the other posters are possibly running Vista / 7, a 64-bit? Possibly this could be the trouble because I've been reading complaints about the ground unpleasant in 32 bits on 64 bits.

It could be anything really. I have a really horrible is that in most games that try to play. In Hells scope, however, that only tend to have delayed the absence of the natural disaster by lightning or fire is spewing everywhere. Other than that, it's surprisingly good. You are running on the medium setting.

Even in the middle of a round with 50 or more slaves on the screen? If so, cannot be my hardware is the problem, because I'm pretty sure my team is a bit more powerful (no offense, of course) and even if I do 800x600 low settings, slowing me ridiculous. On top of that, the processor begins processing the hands of my Hiney below.

Turn images below. That is anisotropic filtering i +. I have a very fast system with HD6970 dedicated Physx card, my physx I was slowing down I was bad, just poorly optimized, when I refused to "visual" option that seemed to just lose some anisotropic filtering, and did a little faster, I still have the horrible slowdown while a lot of enemies on the screen. And certainly should not be. Very terrible optimization in this game. Re-installation of Windows at this time because I had to update the firmware on my SSD, I will undo my ATI drivers and see if maybe it's just that the new drivers, before saying for sure, but I think it is the optimization of here, because other people have this problem.

This game was stressing my CPU when I tried it. Try to take compressed air and blow the heat sink from the CPU, I think it is obstructed by dust and too hot. Because my slow when they were massive thing on the screen. Try updating your nvidia card as well. Keep "" visual settings "in the options of low, the rest can be put on top. It also set the resolution to the highest your monitor can support. Most video cards like yours work better in higher refresh rate that is native to your monitor. I get to hell works fine until a bunch of enemies come, environmental disasters occur, and it works better but not fixed in medium details. I'm not sure what happens to this on my end.

Be warned, however, I will be very in depth about it. I want to write, as I have joined many of the public games, where most of the team had no idea what to do. Since we did not accept my friend request so I could explain, I'll write a guide.