Thread: How do I beat Abaddon Last Boss in Haunted: Hells Reach?

How do I beat Abaddon Last Boss in Haunted: Hells Reach?

I can't figure it out. I've gotten to Hell twice now and my group has passed on unpleasantly. When we shoot the goliath evil presence (Abbadon, I'm speculating) it doesn't appear to do anything. I'm speculating his strength bar is the old "Kills to Next Wave" bar. It doesn't appear to move to any detectable degree. Does he unequivocally have an indecent sum of steadiness? Or is the exact approach to beat him to murder the minor demons on our playing beast? I'm befuddled. Any assistance could be appreciated.

Re: How do I beat Abaddon Last Boss in Haunted: Hells Reach?

You need to be on ruin your horse for that part of the battle you, hold up to charge him when he is charging u swing your sword a few chance to knock him down then begin ambushing him (while still on ruin) till he gets up.

This is a part simpler than it looks all you need to do is get on your stallion and when he charges you look at his arm the one he's running to assault with will glow red and you actually should head over to the inverse side and strike as he passes you when that he will hit the ground and you are able to pull off one or several combos. It's simply a holding up diversion and is positively straightforward assuming that you endure him the chance will come up you and him challenge and you pull of combos on him effortless as pie inasmuch as you utilize your dash move dogging him can be basic.

Quick note that'll recovery you some sorrow: Immediately following you swipe/combo him, get again on Ruin! Abaddon will, when the 2nd time he gets swipe/combo'd, instantly take to the sky and attempt to drop on you. So we should declare you unequivocally combo'd him and you're on ruin, begin bolting on. Once he's off the screen, get destroy to sprint (ride around in a substantial round) and you ought to be protected from his touch down.

Mount Ruin, keep locked on him. Abbadon is a bit odd, but in my brain VERY simple. Continue moving whatsoever times, and move in on his midsection zone to get hits in, being as how he doesn't wear covering there. When he rests, descent and pull out a few combos, then mount again and run off. He will fly down and attempt to accident on top of you, a spot such as Silithia does less the teleportation. Dash depending on if he gets too close with his scaly butt. When he updates to Angel shape, continue cutting at him until he summons light swords. Actually run around ordinarily to evade them, they will drop for around 20 seconds time.

Evade when he sprays fiery breakout towards you. Observe the rock arranges that sticks up. Skulls spawn when blaze hits them. Kick the skulls towards him and a short time later he will turn red. Shoot him. Remember to be careful with the fireballs. Shoot them or else the player who gets hit are doomed.