Thread: What are the changes are to be done in The Haunted: Hells Reach ?

What are the changes are to be done in The Haunted: Hells Reach ?

we know that this particular game The Haunted: Hells Reach is seems to be quite amazing. However there are lots of things which should be changed by the developer of the game by any mean. Tell me according to you what are the things which should be changed by the developer of the game. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What are the changes are to be done in The Haunted: Hells Reach ?

Well according to me the developer of the game should provide FoV in the next patch of the game. Personally I am not the kind of the console player and I am having the sniper rifle in front of me and just wont do it and give an option to change the same to 120.
    Also I have seen that the monitors in the games are simply stucking when there are no player around of it.
    We should also have an ability to drop the explosive in the game. This particular thing is possible when you are using mod in the game. You will be actually exchanges the one you were holding the one on the crate. So you should take care of the thing which you have mentioned over here.

I really dislike to have aim to shoot in the game or there should be something which will allow me to reload into the aimed mode and according to me it seems to be quite frustrating. I would like to have the shooting experience like MW2 as it quite smooth experience which I have ever seen.

I would like to have more distance between of the spwan point and the player or there should be something which will reduce the speed of spwan and also make the special kind of the soulstone for the people who are connected in the middle stage of the game. It seems to be quite frustrating if it takes lots of times to connect with the same. This particular game did not seems to be work well as shooter since you will be able to run out of the amno wat two quickly. I have played this particular game for the couple of hours and 90% of the time is filled with running and meleening. I think it will be quite balanced for the same.

I am not having an issue with the ammo. I am not able to find out why we are not able to upgrade the weapon over here. We will be able to upgrade each and every weapon of mine.

You can use the following solution which you can apply for FoV.

You should move to C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\my games\the-haunted-hells-reach\UDKGame\Config directory.
    Now simply launch the UDKEngine.ini into notepad.
    Now you should search for the FoV or you can say AntiAliasLevel for the purpose of the anti aliasing.

The only issue which I am having with the this particular game is that the momentum of the roll, slide a and evade of the game.
    I will be able to roll myself in one manner and turn the camera with 180 degrees. I would like to continue with original direction. I supposed to choose and stand upo facing where I supposed to look into the game. They should not begin with the rolling steam. So try the thing which you have stated over here.

According to me there should be female demons which will be the great part of the game. Also I am hoping that the developer of the game will simply enable Enable full auto-aim for the menu of the game. I think it will be the most amazing feature of this particular game. I am hoping that the developer of the game will be provide the sum and there will be great fun.

Well the process of the finding the stones at any moment of the time should be quite easy. Especially in terms of the heat of actions and it is quite difficult for the pin point the location and trying to find where the screen is supposed to be covered in the blood and zombies whether the effects going on.
    I am suggesting that the icon should be large when the stones appears then shrink down from the normal size and simply hovers towards general location. I know that it is quite difficult to explain but I am hoping that the developer of the game will understand the entire thing over here.