Thread: I want LAN mode in The Haunted: Hells Reach

I want LAN mode in The Haunted: Hells Reach

I have played lots of video games on the computer of mine. Recently I have installed The Haunted: Hells Reach on the computer of mine. I wanted to get the LAN mode and I wanted to play the same with the friend of mine. I am not able to play the game without making use of the internet connection.

Re: I want LAN mode in The Haunted: Hells Reach

Well I am looking to evaluate this particular game with the larger purchase for the LAN parties. If there is lack of LAN mode then it seems to be really sad for me.

Yes I will really appreciated if the developer of the game will provide the LAN mode of the game. According to me the Lan mode of the game will be quite appreciating because it will be quite better than that of the hosting with an internet game if you are supposed to make the LAN server if you are supposed to be on the same connection. Lets hope the developer of the game will provide the same as early as possible.

I will also like to have this particular thing in the game. Well i don’t do the LAN parties quite often but it will be really great feature to have in the game. I am not 100% sure but I am expecting that the developer of the game will provide the LAN early or late. I wanted to tell you that the developer of the game are having really small amount of the people are involved and hence once they have managed to fix the matter they will take care of the same. The people who are looking to get the LAN gaming will have the great fun while playing this particular game. I am egar to play the LAN mode.

Well I am expecting that the LAN mode of the game is supposed to be provided in distant future. If this particular feature is provided by the developer of the game and so that it can be targeted by the large number of people.

I wanted to tell you to those people who are looking to have the LAN mode of the game. All the people should ask about the same to the developer of the game. If I am not wrong the developer of the game has already started to work on this particular matter. I think there will be great fun once the developer of the game has provided the same.