Thread: Joining The Haunted: Hells Reach game late

Joining The Haunted: Hells Reach game late

I wanted to ask an interesting thing over here in this particular thread. I have installed The Haunted: Hells Reach on the computer of mine. I am not able to figure out why there is no player joining late is not able to join the round in the progress. Waiting for the joining the next round will create the huge gap in the strength among the players which will hurt everyone in the game. Let me know what do you thinking on this particular matter.

Re: Joining The Haunted: Hells Reach game late

I agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here and the developer of the game should do something on this particular matter.

Yes you are absolutely right the entire thing is seems to be quite weird. When I supposed to join and I have drop the entire thing in the game. Well according to me there is nothing to point for waiting for the someone in the game.

I agree with you and I think it is a sensible fix. If you are supposed to play the game into the survival mode then you are not supposed to get the spawn and until the team wipes and you will select the new map in the game. People play the game for the ten minutes before you are supposed to get the shot and there is no fun in the game.

I am suspecting that all the above mentioned thing is happening because of the bug issue and the developer of the game will work on the same they will release the respective patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours. Why I am saying that the entire thing is working sometimes and sometimes it is not working at all. Lets wait for the same when and how the developer of the game will provide the above mentioned thing.