Thread: Some question on Achievement in The Haunted: Hells Reach

Some question on Achievement in The Haunted: Hells Reach

Anyone have any idea about beat an Inferno level? While the portrayal says "beat an Inferno level" does that mean all 4 meets and the boss, or just one encounter? Any hints on this? Please if anyone has any idea about this than please provide me. I really not understand this part.

Re: Some question on Achievement in The Haunted: Hells Reach

If so, then the achievements are bugged, as well I am optimistic I one time did a melee just and a guns just round and the attainments didn't pop. I wish this gets fixed (if it's just 1 round in its place of all 4). Other than that great work. Achievements at present just work for the host or solo play; this will be fixed in a future patch.

I opened "True Grit (beat a level of hell solo mode without using a Healthstone)" when I finished the round 4. So "beat a level of hell" does not comprise the boss battle, I think. And I am sorry, I am new at this game and I have a few queries regarding the achievements as well. "I have the power - Make a pop RAGE killing at least three henchmen." What is the "Rage Explosion"? "CCC-Combo - Reach a Kill-Chain Combo 25". What is the "Kill-Chain combo" and how? I know these are very basic questions, but some information would be greatly appreciated.

If you kill something, then something else within a short period of time, you can start a combo kill chain, which is shown at the top left. If you kill anything within a short period of time, is added to the kill chain. If you take too long to kill someone, kill chain has ended.

The longer the chain of killing is increasing bonus points earned. I suspect that those who want the most points in their survival kits have absurdly long to string combos, sort of how people obtain elevated scores on Resident Evil 4 is the mercenary mode. There is abundance of YouTube videos showing. If you truly need that achievement, I think you should run up a lot of demons that have been generated, get full health, then jump into a crowd of them and you make your way to better weapon without regard to personal safety.

Hold down melee to load (lights in red character) - once your character reaches 10 healths enter fury mode generally kicks all the monsters around you. If you have melee charged while this occurs, not just going to kick away, but as well kill.

On each map, there are places where demons do not spawn as fast as elsewhere. Killing and beating the level takes longer, but have a greater chance of survival and fewer enemies that come after that time, the more time you have to concentrate on each one of them, therefore you are less probable injury. Get 3 friends, find a dead end on the map and that all 3 friends to keep you, while you stay behind the wall.

I have observed some information on the top left of the HUD. But now I can appreciate what "Kill-Chain" is and how. 25-Killing the chain does not look so hard. And 50 of the Kill Chain look to be a little challenging. But I will try it with some weapon upgrades.

I tried just about everything, but I cannot get this achievement to shoot. First I did a stunning switch by pressing the melee. 2 killed no achievement. Then I tried pressing space as a switch of headedness (man hits the ground). Again, no kills 2-3 achievements. The stunning wine from an armored Incubus and Bruiser. Treated with each of the two separately, but nothing.