Thread: characters are deleted and game saving error in Dungeon Defenders Games

characters are deleted and game saving error in Dungeon Defenders Games

I logged in nowadays behind the patch, and all my characters on unlock are deleted. I misplaced my level 54 beginner (Vivi). Attempted playing on Trendy net ranked, and formed a huntress, got it to stage 4, and the 2nd world. Logged out, and now she is left also.

re: characters are deleted and game saving error in Dungeon Defenders Games

You are positively not the simply one experiencing these problems, I went through two sets of characters and have misplaced them both by logging off and on later than hours of game play. Tried disabling cloud sync, did not do somewhat. I Sent an electronic message to Jdanford about six hrs before. This entire thing put a damper on my whole Friday...eager this gets set soon.

I too missing my characters when going online to ranked, started an beginner and got to 15level when i gone now the character is left. It shows as a 0level and has the similar name but gear and levels are missing including my portal TF2 pets and gun.

unexpectedly this hasn't happened for a short time used to occur for me all the occasion now make certain you don’t quit out while the blue ring (including chief menu as it loads for a extended time on there) is loading and have steam on higher priority on task manager as well while logging on to tendynet allow the event menu load you characters that’s how i have been keep away from rollbacks.

Well, I believe mine's not actually a rollback problem. My apprentice is totally left, it wasn't like I misplaced 10 to 20 levels. Along with him, every the supplementary character's I had from Local were too disappeared. They weren't extremely high though, less than 10. It seems I mislaid them subsequent to the yesterday update. My room buddy also went his characters as well correct past the patch.

Hey dude please reinstalled or uninstalled the game. Made a huntress looks similar to the character saved correctly. But still I have no word about my local 54level apprentice. Would extremely much similar to to obtain my character restored... It's going on four days now because I sent an electronic mail with no reply yet. Can I obtain some word, that my character reinstatement is as a minimum being looked at...not hearing something for this long worries me that you guys have beyond about this, or it's not a main concern... Been placing off playing the game, mostly for the reason that of the effort that went into my mage...don't actually want to reinvest an additional 30 hrs getting reverse to that point.

Re: characters are deleted and game saving error in Dungeon Defenders Games

No fault other than that's not it. My characters were removed when the patch previous Friday hit. I had a 54 level mage night in Thursday when I switch off, and the moment I logged in Friday, my 54 level mage was gone, along with my squire and hunter. Building an allowance for I hadn't played my squire or hunter for an only some days, I can say for confident it didn't have something to do with me finishing the game too speedily. Reinstalling the game seems to of set my problems with characters not saving to level...but the problem of my thirty hour deal into my unlock mode character is still unsettled.