Thread: How the character models look in ‘The Haunted: Hells Reach’

How the character models look in ‘The Haunted: Hells Reach’

Hi friends I have seen the videos for the game ‘The Haunted: Hells Reach’ and I am very much impress by this so I have decided to get the game form Steam, but I was little bit interested in the characters models. So what you think about the character models available in this game and how they are act or they look what is their dress up style etc. so if you guys want to share any of the ideas regarding the character models in this game then please do the reply. Your ideas will be appreciated

Re: How the character models look in ‘The Haunted: Hells Reach’

According to me the character models here look like the short or may they have the big head with the wide necks but there physics are too good and the activeness in the character are much impressive. So I think the characters in this game are well suitable for the game and the game title.

They look fine and well trained the way they fight the enemy is quite interesting the dressed style for the character is also good for impressing the user, there are total four character available I this game they are totally different from each other in respect to the style look and the way they fight to the enemy, but this three character are well and good for the game and they are best I think for the game to have any of the character to play. They all are seen as the trained fighter and well fight with the evils there in the game.

According to my suggestion the models character are not that much of importance in this game the main thing important here the way you play the game and clear out the level by killing those zombies without dying.

The character are here seems to be the active and strong fighter all the characters have some of the marks on their faces it look the symbols for the real fighter that are according to me are the scratches by the zombies on the character body, and also the character are here with the bunch of the weapons to kill the zombies. All the character in this game are best according to me since I like every character in this game to make play for killing these danger and the killer zombies.