Thread: Melee Weapons available in ‘The Haunted: Hells Reach’

Melee Weapons available in ‘The Haunted: Hells Reach’

I have seen the game ‘The Haunted: Hells Reach’ and this is the best one I think from THQ, however I have seen the Animation in this game is good and also the blood effect is quite interesting in this game, although I have seen that the main character is full of weapon to fight but I don’t know much more about the weapon used in this game is this weapon are limited to use, which one will be the best weapon, can it will be upgrade, Which are the key use to navigate that weapons. So if you guys have any of the information about the melee weapons used by the character then please do the reply, any of the suggestion and ideas is appreciated.

Re: Melee Weapons available in ‘The Haunted: Hells Reach’

This game is full of the adventure and battle, here the main character are using various weapons to kill the evils in this game, overall there are 30 weapons are available to make the use by the main character to kill the enemies. And I have seen that the weapons can be upgraded, there are the melee weapons that are more impressive in look and there uses are also great.

I have heard about the game and have downloaded the trail version of this game and have seen that first in starting even I was also confused about the melee weapons but latter on I have clear the doubt about the use of the weapon in this game.
    So I have found the navigation for the weapons switching are as follow: 0 is used for the knife but the reset of the Weapons are there on the floor in the stage we are playing we have to reach over there and pick it up to make it for use.

There are the default upgradable weapons are there in this game, here the knife can be upgrades to the chainsaw beside that there are hammer and various glaive and also I have heard that there are six secret weapons on each level. So by this the game is fully allowed to make the use of these upgradable weapons.

There are the total 30 weapons are available to use by the character so that he can able to kill the evils there are the lots of the interesting thing in this game that can be enjoy for this game so you have the chances to use these available weapons to make the game more adventures to play and also the weapons have their own ability to kill the evils.

There are lots of the adventure and the battle are seen in this game that means this game is fully adventures so for that in this game the group of the zombies attackers are attacking to the main character and the main character have to kill those enemies with the help of this melee weapons, There are the total 30 weapons in which there 6 weapons are hidden in this game that have to find in stage while playing the game. However the weapons attacks are really impressive that spread the Blood over the screen.