Thread: Activate your battlefield 3 when computer is currently offline

Activate your battlefield 3 when computer is currently offline

I have download the full version for the Battlefield 3 on my system, so last time I was trying to install the game on the system, but fail to install the game I have connected my Desktop to the internet even then also I am not able to install that properly, so what is that issue why the problems arise I don’t have any of the information about this so if you guys have the information about the installation for this game on the System with or without connecting to the internet then please do the reply .

Re: Activate your battlefield 3 when computer is currently offline

There are the option for entering the product key while installing the game so you have to make the right entry to that field that means that you have to enter the correct enter product key to activate. So you have to see for those pages that provide that option for the product key verification. So for that I only say that you don’t switch to another Tab or another page while installing the game.

The need for the patience is need to be here while installing the Battlefield 3 on the system, don’t open any of the side that make the speed of the internet to down. So that it make the difficulty to install the game while connecting to the internet. So whenever you are installing this game or any other game you have to be there on that current page and don’t have to switch here and there. And if you are facing the problems during the installation then make sure that the Origin should be there install previous to the game installation if the origin is not install on the system then make it install because it is compulsory to install the Origin for the Battlefield 3 to install on the system.

According to me the disc provide for the installation of this game have take the user to the Origin installation and after that it ask for the Activation code to recognize by the server, and if it is not install that means that there are lots of load to the server for handling numbers of the request for the installation at the same time so there may be delay or time consuming process take place to make the installation for the game to install while connecting to the server for Battlefield 3. So there may be the possibility that the customer can play the offline campaign mode and get familiar with the game when the server problems are present.

According to my information the campaign can works when the user is offline that means that whenever the user face any of the issue during the installation of this game then at that time the user can try again to make the game install on the system or he can play the game by using the Campaign Mode these mode make the user to play the battlefield 3 when it is offline.

Make the use of the Origin to install on the system and after that you can able to install the game with the help of the disc provide for the game installation you can do the installation by connecting the Desktop to the internet and if you don’t want to use the online installation then there are the alternate method to do the installation in Offline mode and for that you have to visit there official site or you can directly switch to How to install the Battlefield 3 from the Disc rather than to download. to view the best alternate idea for the installation of the game Battlefield 3.

I have seen that most of the user find that there are the delay and time consuming process while connecting to the server, so when you want to play the game as a single player that is arcade mode then you can play in the off line. Since some of the time playing the battlefield 3 in off line mode is also have the same feature that you will get in the online mode only the difference is that there are no multiplayer.