Thread: Integration of ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead with TAKE ON HELICOPTERS

Integration of ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead with TAKE ON HELICOPTERS

Last more than six month I played this ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead video game and now recently TAKE ON HELICOPTERS video game launched on the Microsoft windows platform. I want to make integration with two games. Can anybody help me to do this task? Is this possible to do this integration task in easiest way or not? Any help must appreciate.

Re: Integration of ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead with TAKE ON HELICOPTERS

The short answer is NO. I have not seen any kind of procedure that work to do this integration between such two video games onto windows based platform system. Hence my opinion is don’t try to do such task. If you found any solution and apply it onto your windows 7 system, it might be possible that it goes failure. This happen because basically there are not such kind of option available. You need to avoid such things.

Re: Integration of ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead with TAKE ON HELICOPTERS

No official word from Developers in an interview mentions they'd keep such integration options onto these video games. Hence I also think that there is not such facility available with these video games. ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead was released in 2010 while Take ON Helicopters was released October 27, 2011. Hence we can’t sure that there is such facility available with these games. Take On Helicopters is available available to anyone who owns ARMA II: Operation Arrowhead. But it doesn’t mean that there is something integration present between these two games. I don’t think so…