Thread: Key bindings broken in Battlefield 3

Key bindings broken in Battlefield 3

Anyone have any ideas on these subject key combinations in Battlefield 3? This is really annoying, no matter what command to relocate the HUD, is all the time in Q as well. Does anyone else come across this issue yet? Please, if anyone has any solution for this that please help me.

Re: Key bindings broken in Battlefield 3

I can rebind the keys, but I cannot detach anything. It is said that to keep a key esc to unlink does not work. I just choose only some of the key at random in other parts of keyboard commands that do not want. Not a big deal, but really? Seriously how hard it could be to do the job?

They are about to publish this error as well. I use the Q range, and although reallocated the Mancha / Communication button LALT Q continues to work well. The funny thing is that only means that every time i look out my views rather than the person at the same time, since I use Toggle Scope opposition to press and hold. This was a bit odd and weak to me too. We definitely need to take a look and fix this problem too. The only way I have to work was to hold down the button you wanted to force down and press the ESC key. There will be a pop-up but look at the button again be bound properly.

It's not just Q for me. E rebind not either (I mean, yes, but also stays in E). So every time I press the button "E" to exit a vehicle, if I am in, despite the rebound of the key. This is seriously ridiculous. These two buttons are significantly unbind ruin my chance to play this game.

I cannot get my car keys driving to work well. I tried mapping to the arrows. But then when I get in a car automatically drives the opposite without me pressing anything. If I hit speed, only counters the reverse and stop me. I tried to reset the settings (which sucks by the way everything is rebooted) and still does the similar with the default hotkeys. So I get to play Battlefield without driving any vehicle. The wild thing is that this worked well for me in beta, but my response controls (joystick) would not at all work. However, the fine works. So if you see me a campsite in the track, now you know why. Get this fixed dice. What we pay $ 60 to play a test match is ridiculous and not fly in any other industry of PC games. It's pathetic really.

That's strange, because I was not able to change the controls on the beta, but the final version works fine. Make sure you delete the current input and is located on the right side of the chart to change the controls.

I've been playing FPS since shortly after the release of Quake, so almost 15 years and have never used Q to bomb. Is redundant, you can turn w / mouse. So strafe w / A and D, in turn w / mouse, and if you're in a vehicle, use the arrow keys, because there are fewer commands from the periphery is necessary to use while in a vehicle. I am not ignorant; I'm just saying it's a silly configuration inefficient. The point is that you can configure them however you want. I do not remember the last game where there was a problem with coded keys. This is stupid.

This seems to be the norm now for many developers. Launching an unfinished product of shit now, and the patch later if they want. I'm sick of it too. The same happened with Socom confrontation, and Socom 4. Someone has to regulate this shit and these companies need to start being fined up this way. I understand that the line is now the same collar, but not be able to configure the controls is something as basic as possible.

I face palm that I bought this game because of the benefits pre-order and then the burden of dogsh.t. Inexcusable that cannot play this game the way I would, because some links were overlooked and I cannot use "q" (which is my goal for tourist attractions), and brings the commands / spotting. I do not expect the game to be 100% perfect, but certainly I expected the keyboard combinations to work. This was the reason I did not play beta. At least I know now that pre-order anything new. The advantages, at least in our present time, do not exceed the current frustration I have now to justify the pre-sale securities in the future.

This is completely absurd. Designed for PCs and yet simply customize the keyboard and mouse controls seem to be beyond the scope of the creators. "Hold ESC to unlink" yes, broken. It does not work. Link a key to something else? By default, joins other not work or are not detected. Unable to bind mouse buttons at all. It just does not register that I am pushing a button on the mouse. No one has two the same hands and the keyboard layout I utilized for other PC games have become embedded in my muscle memory more than a decade of games. It makes me laugh when the game suggests "The switch to a gun is always faster to load!" Not when the key is in a location that is completely familiar.