Thread: Game crash after 20 to 30 minute while playing Battlefield 3

Game crash after 20 to 30 minute while playing Battlefield 3

Hi recently I have install the demo version for the game ‘Battlefield 3’ and it is the best game I have seen I like to play this game thrice a day but there is some of the issue is there that make the game to be crash within the 20 or may be 30 minute while playing the game, I have try several thing to overcome this situation but however I was not able to overcome this so I am very much confused and little bit disappointed with this, so if you guys have any of the information regarding this then please do the reply. Any of the ideas from your side will be appreciated.

Re: Game crash after 20 to 30 minute while playing Battlefield 3

You should try to make the change in the driver update that have been released for these game since the beta version for this game only able to support by some of the latest driver only so according to my suggestion you have to make the driver update so that this game don’t crash every half an hour. Or may the problems is due to the lowest feature of the graphic cards so try to get the best Graphic card for this heavy game.

Even I was also facing same kind of the issue in the starting but finally I have overcome these issue by making the changes of the video card in my system, so I run my 2 GTX 580 Super clock cards on full maximum specs and I have found that my ‘Battlefield 3’ works steady over there, with 90 to 190 FPS. So I have found that the ‘Battlefield 3’ was run very secure over there, and none of the crash is seen in this game playing after changing the Cards. There are the requirements to have the best and well suitable configuration for this game to play if you want to play this game without any of the unwanted issue.

According to my experience this is due to the presence of the Antivirus in your system, since some of the Antivirus are there that not allow or may disturb the game to run on the System. So according to me you have to disable the Antivirus and then you can try to play the game. After the disable for the Antivirus I think that you will not going to face such problems.

You have to make sure that you are using the latest driver, and while installing you have to make the use of the custom instead of express option, so after the updating of the driver these problems may not arise. And the main thing for this game to play without any of the crash, i have not seen any of such issue since I am using the latest configuration for my system which include the processor ‘i7 2600k’ and gpu is ‘HIS Ice 0 HD 6970’ and my RAM is of 8GB.

I have seen the same error in one of my friends system also so I have try to solve that issue where I have discover that this is due to the Geforce card because of that driver time-out errors occurs. So I have enable the "Prefer Performance" power option in the Nvidia control panel, so if you are using the same then you can use the same procedure to solve this problems or simply you can do the alternate solution for this by using the program called Powermizer to set lock the GPU voltage. And if this will not help you out then you can rollback your driver to the version 275.33 and also the newer drivers provide the better optimized for Battlefield 3

If such crash are present in the game then you can make the use of these steps so for that you first update the drivers and if possible update the beta also that are specially made for the Battlefield 3. And get these download of the game from the official site to get the perfect file for the download for the game.

Clean out the entire display drivers without using the "Driver Sweeper" for that purpose, and use the "Custom Install" on the new driver and after that you have to choose "Clean Installation" and see for the origin to be there in the system for this game. May this is the perfect process for the error free download of this game. But according to my ideas there might be the installation problems there in this game, so you have to make sure to make the reinstall of the game in the system.

Try to keep the GPU cooler, there might be the GPU that are not processing as it desire or require to process for this game. So make sure that your system should keep in such a way that it doesn’t get heated extra.

I have also faced the same problems so I have done the following thing to make the game run once again without any of the issue, so you have to know first thing is that such problems may arise if you are playing the multiplayer that means that there are the chances for the system crashed during multiplayer, and if you are playing the Singleplayer then there are less chances for the crashed. And if you are using the low/med settings then it runs perfectly fine, so do the updating for the drivers, overclocked, underclocked and also adjust the fan speeds to maintain the temperature for the system. Check your RAM and memory whether they are working fine. Disable your realtek drivers and audio drivers and then reinstall them.

May the game you have install is not suitable for your PC your PC don’t have the required configuration necessary for this game to play so you have to make the correction for the configuration and if your configuration is best then may be there are the some of the internal issue that make the game to crash, so just reinstall the game.