Thread: Battlefield 3 Mouse Stutter Bug

Battlefield 3 Mouse Stutter Bug

Whether it be single player or multi player, whenever I move and look around then I found that there is problem of Battlefield 3 Mouse Stuttering or it can also be called as jerky. I didn’t get the smooth fluid motion. I am having the Razer Abyssus mouse. I am really not getting any solution for this. I lwill be really glad if someone of you can provide me the solution for this.

Re: Battlefield 3 Mouse Stutter Bug

There is much possibility that the problem is with the outdated or corrupted driver. So what you can do is, just updated the driver to the latest version of nit available and check if that can solve the problem for you or not. I hope it will be helpful to you.

You can try to use the mouse with some other port and see if that can solve the issue for you. I am saying this because there is possibility that the problem is with the port that you are using.

You can make use of the Razer Imperator Mouse. I am sure that this will not create any problem like this for you. In war, the soldier is the basic weapon. A warrior with high level of training and well equipped, ready for the win at all costs. The sensor system of double 4G from 6400 dpi Razer Imperator ™ Battlefield 3 Edition translates your every move in a lethal precision. Furthermore, the anatomical rubber grip for the thumb combined with ergonomic shape for the right hand mean that the device becomes an extension of your will and your courage, turning in arming key for Battlefield 3, the adrenaline "rush shooter "war theme.

Reinstalling the game might also help you if there is no problem with the mouse. If some of the files of the game setup is corrupted then also it can show you these issues. So you can try with reinstalling the game.

I am also agree with the above post. This is having the 4G dual-sensor system. This will experience a new level of precision for the games with the dual sensor system to 4G from 6400 dpi, with a laser sensor and optical sensor for accurate calibration of the mouse according to any surface, in order to provide excellent tracking. The Razer Imperator is able not only to respond to the speed of your mouse strokes, for any playing style, but also to adjust the distance of separation from the track surface, giving you unprecedented control.

Below is the specification for this mouse and I think that changing the mouse will be the better option for you if none of the above solutions helps you.
    • Dual Sensor System 4G from 6400 dpi
    • Per inch rubber grip for added control
    • Ergonomically designed for right hand
    • Adjustable side buttons
    • Razer Synapse memory integrated
    • Up to 200 inches per second * / 50g acceleration
    • Seven buttons individually programmable Hyperesponse
    • Instant adjustment with On-The-Fly Sensitivity
    • Inserts Ultraslick mouse zero noise
    • Approximate Dimensions in mm, 123 (L) x 71 (W) x 42 (H)

Is the mouse working well with other applications? I am asking this because there is possibility that the problem is with the mouse itself and you are thinking about the game bug. So check for this possibility as well.

gigilatrottola Guest

It's not your mouse, it's the game!

The more +1's the GetSatisfaction topic gets the sooner EA/DICE will notice it, so please ask your friends if they have the same problem and if yes if they will vote +1 on that topic.

It doesn't seem to be just limited to Logitech mice though. I've tried it with my alternative Trust mouse and I have the same problem.