Thread: Battlefield 3: Battlelog shows “Your account is not allowed to login”

Battlefield 3: Battlelog shows “Your account is not allowed to login”

I want to play the Battlefield 3 but the problem is that the whenever I try to login to that then it shows me the error message as “Your account is not allowed to login” in the battlelog website. I tried many of the times but all the times it shows me the same thing. I am really confused with this. I will really appreciate if someone of you can help me with this.

Re: Battlefield 3: Battlelog shows “Your account is not allowed to login”

You can try by reinstalling the game to see If that can resolve the issue for you. In many of the similar cases I have seen that reinstalling the game solves the issue and I hope that this will do the same for you.

hey this is not just you with this issue. I am also in the same queue. I am having PS3 but with this also I am not able to login to the battlelog. This is really very disappointing. I hope that it will be resolved.

Sorry for hijacking this thread but I need to have more information about this game. Actually, I have gone through the review of this game other than this; I need to see that what the other people think about this that are actually playing this game. So please reply with some most important information about this game so that it will be helpful for me to understand the game properly.

As in all other previous Battlefield titles, including Battlefield 3 dedicated server will use as a platform for the PC. For the dedicated server console also can be used. Used here is the concept of Bad Company 2 , where game servers exclusively in so-called partners ranked servers of EA can be rented. Unranked server in the form of installation files (Windows) and packages (Linux) are not distributed. DICE explains his step with security measures that should serve to protect against cheats.

A special feature of Battlefield 3 will be to pull wounded comrades in coverage can be. This feature is made possible by the new animation system for characters; the DICE has borrowed from the sports games from EA. Important here: the function is only in the campaign (single player) are available. If a weapon fired completely empty, it takes a while to reload. If the player is running in a ball but merely changed the magazine and the gun battle can go on immediately. Is a gun placed in position, the support-class blocking fire on the enemy? Visually, this is noticeable for the opponent as a Blur effect to the screen. The shooter gets bonus points for performing this action. The new program at Battlefield 3 flashlights are mounted under the barrel of a gun. In low levels, such as the underground section of the map Operation Metro, the existing light sources to be imposed. The torch provides light and blinds the enemy. The counterpart of the torch will be night-vision equipment.

The interesting thing about Battlefield 3 off of the facts is also a long history. Before confirming the title the chief operating officer of EA has speculated on the Internet for a long time on whether to continue the series for the PC. Especially during the year 2008, there were many references to the part of DICE a new game. Thus, the former franchise director announced Ben Cousins in June 2008 a total of three new titles in the Battlefield series, from those with Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) and a Korean branch of Battlefield Heroes , Battlefield Online unveils two in the course of the year. About the third title is silent, the developers at DICE.

For this issue, I think that it will be better for you to contact to the support team and they will help you in better way.