Thread: Will I get support for Xbox 360 gaming controller Battlefield 3 PC version?

Will I get support for Xbox 360 gaming controller Battlefield 3 PC version?

I am looking to purchase Xbox 360 controller for this particular game BattleField 3. I wanted to know whether this particular game will have support for the gamepads? Post the desired information on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Will I get support for Xbox 360 gaming controller Battlefield 3 PC version?

I know that beta version of this particular game was having support for the Xbox 360 hence I am sure that retail version of this particular game will have the support for the Xbox 360 gaming controller. But still I would recommend that you should wait for the announcement from the developer of this particular game.

There are lots of people who are not aware of the which gaming controller will have the support for this particular game. I am hoping that you are supposed to use the gaming controller for the flying purpose. i would recommend that you should use mouse as well as Keyboard for that particular purpose. I am really eager to play the game by using the gaming controller in the single player mode of the game. I am expecting that there will be great fun while playing this particular game.

I would like to say that there will be better accuracy and speed when you are supposed to use the mouse rather than that of the controller at the time of the gun fight.

You were absolutely right that there was support for the gaming controller into the beta version of the game and there was great sensitivity for the vehicle and it cannot be changed in the game. So I would like to have support for the gaming controller in the game but there should be an option which will allow me to change the sensitivity of the gaming controller.

I think it will be an odd experience when I supposed to fly on the keyboard and mouse but it will be nice experience when driving with the land vehicle. So lets hope the developer of the game will do something for the support of the gaming controller.

The gaming controller in the beta version is supposed to works on move and shooting. But there would not be anything like vibration and there will not be any sensitivity option as it is already mentioned. Pressing of QTE after the space will not response the controller button. So I don’t think so there will not be any mean while playing with the gaming controller.

I have played the beta version of the game with this particular gaming controller. However I am looking to have something which will allow me to bind the left stick for the throttle up and down into the helicopter. It did not seems to me working for me at all. I am able to do either any of the thing and the other comes with the long string of code when I am entering into the game. Everything in the game is working perfectly. There will be great fun while using the gaming controller.

I think I am not having any issue with the what kind of the gaming controller will game have support. I mean to say whether there will be support for the Wired and Wireless 360 controller. If you are supposed to use the Wireless than you have to see that it should be running with BF3. There will not be nothing which will show under the key binding for the changing the set like YXBA. They have listed button like 1,2,3,4,5 and so on. Also you will get an option for the mouse as well as keyboard at the time of the gameplay. I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide the above mentioned thing as early as possible.