Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Battlefield 3: Battlelog is showing internal server error

Video Games

Old 29-10-2011

Battlefield 3: Battlelog is showing internal server error

From last night, I a m not able to get to the battlelog site. Whenever I try to visit that site then this shows me the error message as “Internal server error”. There is no problem to visit any of the other site then why this is only with the Battlefield 3. I really don’t know that how this can be solved. If you have any suggestion by which this problem can be avoided then please let me know about that. I will be thankful to all the replies.

Old 29-10-2011

Re: Battlefield 3: Battlelog is showing internal server error

There might be some issue with the browser that you are using and that is the main reason that you are facing this issue. So if you wish to test that then just change the browser and use some other browser to see if that is showing you the same problem. If that do not shows you issue then it will be confirmed that the problem is with the browser only.
Old 29-10-2011

I think that installing the battlelog web plugins will solve the problem for you. If you have installed that previously then reinstall that. Reinstalling the game can also be one of the possible solutions but this is not need unless and until an update is required. For that case as well, you will have to re-install battlelog web plugins along with the fresh installation of some kind.
Old 30-10-2011

See if you are able to browse other websites. I am asking this because there is possibility that you are having the lose internet connection and for that reason you are getting the issues like this.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,