Thread: Battlefield 3 shows Product Code already in use

Battlefield 3 shows Product Code already in use

Hey, I recently bought the Battlefield 3: Limited Edition for me and want to play this but I am unable to do that. Whenever I try to activate the product code for that then it shows me the message which says Product Code already in use. This is very strange. Can you tell me that what is the culprit for this problem and how can I get out of this? Thank you so much in advance for reading a nd replying to this.

Re: Battlefield 3 shows Product Code already in use

You must ensure that you are entering the code correctly. So my suggestion to you is to double check that and then enter it. If you are entering that correctly and then also you are getting the problem then you can contact to the customer support and they will help you in the best possible way.

In Battlefield 3, the player takes the role of members of the elite U.S. Marine Corps. First to set foot there, players will experience exciting single player missions taking place in various locations including Paris, Tehran and New York. As an officer of the U.S. Marines on the ground, you go through periods of tension and apprehension constantly interrupted by moments of chaos. As the bullets fly from all sides, the walls crumble and explosions propel players to the ground, the battlefield is more interactive and lively as ever.

Many players have complained about Battlefield 3 for problems playing online because the servers of Electronic Arts that have stood the number of players connect. American society has made it known by Frank Gateau did not expect such a response to the public but that the problems have been resolved and servers have undergone an upgrade as well as its maintenance on the occasion of the game.

Those who pre-requested the advanced download for PC Battlefield 3: Limited Edition of Origin, or who have encountered firsthand a duplicate of Medal of Honor. Since you bought Medal of Honor: Limited Edition from Steam, you will have early access as well. To see the crux, head off to Medal of Honor Steam library and click on the connection “CD key". Search for the nexus "Battlefield 3 Open Beta early access". Xbox 360 and PC users in ownership of the above prerequisites, you will appropriate a message with guidelines with a private code for promptly access. Will be sufficient to record the code and accompany the guidelines. PC users will need to recover the code by Origin, while PS3 users that meet the necessities should not need to sit tight for a message warning, as the beta form will routinely show up in the PSN Store.

To reclaim the code on Origin, once the customer is commissioned, launch it and login with your ID Origin, which is primarily the same ID of 'EA Account utilized in Medal of Honor. Starting point of the customer, click the apparatus symbol in the menu bar at the top and then afterward select "recover code prepared."

The greatest potential of 'Battlefield 3' lies in its multiplayer modes, although it should be taken into account that the number of players will be different for PS3 and Xbox 360 on the PC (not just in terms of graphics). Thus, the latter will see its number up to 64 players in some game modes, while in the middle console. The usual ways the series will see some familiar, others less so, although widely known within the FPS. I want to emphasize two aspects especially after trying this 'Battlefield 3' alpha version are on the one hand, the fact that we can choose if we want to revive or not. It will not be an automatic process. And, to raise your hand if you hated that an ally has been revived him in a conflict zone and crazy. At least now we can die with dignity, or accept resuscitation. On the other hand, the issue lay on the floor, a feature that turns on 'Battlefield 3'. In this way we will be a less easy target, but if we get caught in the back will be completely sold.

Xbox 360 and PC users in proprietorship of the above requirements, you will suitable a note with guidelines with a private code for immediately access. Will be sufficient to record the code and go with the guidelines. PC users will should recoup the code by Origin, while PS3 users