Thread: Joystick hat switch for TAKE ON HELICOPTERS

Joystick hat switch for TAKE ON HELICOPTERS

Hi all, it is safe to say that it is conceivable to map POV hat switch with the goal that I am able to see container? Which is comparative to FSX; if so than please spared me the time to ability? Please post your answers below. All your replies will be appreciated.

re: Joystick hat switch for TAKE ON HELICOPTERS

It totally relies on what sort of stick you are utilizing. I utilize a Saitek X52 Pro and so as to delineate of the catches I ought to utilize the SST programming. I could prescribe looking at your joystick mapping programming and making a profile in particular for this game--mapping the switches, buttons etc to their individual default keyboard combinations.

The POV hat on a Cyborg Evo is unquestionably map able, I utilize mine to parchment through the activity menu with up/down as following and past with left/right as back and select. So they surely might be mapped onto the view catches. The sticks possess mapping programming might be needed in some cases such as-Sn1PeR-said however.

Much obliged concerning your reaction. I fathom that the switch is programmable but I don't ability to get it to container see like it does in FSX. The just approach to pan that I would be able to see is to tap ALT and move the mouse.

Re: Joystick hat switch for TAKE ON HELICOPTERS

All I am attempting is to assigning it to the same charges as the numpad unlimited look buttons; I don't know if this Auto centre however.