Thread: Battlefield 3 server shows “No contact with EA backend. Please try again later”

Battlefield 3 server shows “No contact with EA backend. Please try again later”

I was playing this game from one hour and suddenly the bf3 beta closes (I really don’t know that what happened to that) but I tried to rejoin the server then it shows me the message which says “No contact with EA backend. Please try again later”. I don’t know that if this is only me who is getting this issue or there are some of the other users with the same issue. Therefore I am posting this over here so that I can have some idea from other people. If anyone of you have any idea regarding this then please let me know that.

Re: Battlefield 3 server shows “No contact with EA backend. Please try again later”

Hey, this is not just you who is getting this issue. I and one of my buddies are also having the same problem with the game. I hope this is a temporarily problem or it could be just the update.

Re: Battlefield 3 server shows “No contact with EA backend. Please try again later”

Battlefield 3 is depending on the perspective fifth or eighth in the series for the PC. Both classifications are subject to a different categorization of the games. The game itself is a modern-warfare shooter will play at venues like New York, Paris. Addition to these three locations so far, however, not all details are known. For the first additional content: there will be a BF3 Downloadable Content (short: DLC) called Battlefield 3 back to Kirkland which give the four classic maps from Battlefield 2 , new vehicles, weapons and Achievements contains. Gives direct access to the add-on for all players who pre-order a Limited Edition of Battlefield 3.

Just wait for few hours or for one complete day and see if that is getting resolved automatically.

As already all previous Battlefield 3 is in the engine is on a proprietary development by DICE. The graph structure is further developed Frostbite Engine 2 is used. This contains numerous changes and new features. Among other uses DirectX 11 and 64 bit processors are optimally utilized. They have completely rebuilt the netcode which led to many other parts of the series of problems. The destructibility of buildings and structures is with Bad Company and introduced in Bad Company 2 that has been adapted for Battlefield 3. This once again been completely revised. DICE with the label "Destruction 3.0" (or: Destruction 3.0) provided by the new system for players even more detailed effects such as cracks in walls or flaking plaster, but also extensive animations such as the collapse of a multistory building.

There are innovations in Battlefield 3, not only in graphics, but also in the sound. DICE relies on a documentary style, as it already comes with Medal of Honor to use. Concretely, the number of ambient noise is shut down to prevent the important sounds are easier to hear.

Battlefield 3 will be a comprehensive ranking system based on the points earned. About the exact details yet but is little known. The same applies for the awards and points, which are available for actions in the game.

Battlefield 3 gives a whole range of vehicles including helicopter gunships, tanks and fighter jets, especially, in the Bad Company and Bad Company 2 were not included. In the field of vehicles, there are some peculiarities in BF3, which were not included in previous parts.
    1. Auto Repair: If damage to a vehicle, it wins by 15 seconds, it is no longer under attack by itself slowly back damage. To quickly and effectively bring a vehicle to make it operational, but the assistance of the Engineer and his tool is necessary. If a vehicle lost more than 25 percent of its hit points, an automatic repair is not possible anymore.
    2. Critical hit with transport vehicles: transportation vehicles such as jeeps getting critical hits (for example, an anti-tank weapon), the crew can leave the vehicle before the explosion nor fast. The shooter in this case receives the hit bonus points. DICE hopes that this innovation intense battles.
    3. Critical hit with tanks and APCs: Another function is the critical strike with tanks and APCs. These are now not destroyed completely the same, but paralyzed. Weapons such as machine guns and cannons are more usable, the drive does not work anymore. An engineer has to come to the rescue again to the vehicle to float. Be prevented so typical "stealing" of vehicles where the driver gets out for the repair and then drive their own team members with the vehicle away.

There one more feature that affects all vehicles and weapons and that is a transformation of the U.S. fleet of vehicles on U.S. Marines. In older parts such as Battlefield 2 was often device that is not used in real applications from the Marines Corps. In Battlefield 3, the designers have placed more emphasis on authenticity.

Do check your internet connection and make sure that it is properly connected to the internet. lose internet connection can also be the culprit for the issues like this.