Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 29-10-2011

Fix for the Battlefield 3 crashing

as the title of this particular thread is saying what particular query I wanted to ask over here. I have installed BattleField 3 on the computer of mine and it seems to be crashing every time. Will you tell me why the above mentioned problem is happening? Any help to make the thing working for me will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.
Old 29-10-2011

Re: Fix for the Battlefield 3 crashing

To find out the root cause of the problem you have to answer the following questions. Which operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration? Is the hardware configuration of the computer of yours is meeting the minimum system requirement of this particular game? Do you have installed all the necessary drivers as well as tell me whether any firewall as well as security software on the computer of yours.
Old 29-10-2011

I am suggesting that you should run the game as administrator. To do the same you have to locate the exe file of the game and you have to right click on the same. From the right click menu you have to click on the Run as Administrator menu and see whether it is working or not.
Old 29-10-2011

There could be compatibility issue between the game and operating system which you are running. If so than I am suggesting that you should right click on the exe file of the game and click on Properties menu. Now you should click on the Compatibility tab and then you have to select an appropriate option of the operating system which you have provided. Once you have selected the same you have to right click on Ok button.
Old 29-10-2011

Well I am highly suspecting that there could be an issue with the back ground process which is interfering with the computer of yours. Hence I am suggesting that you should simply clean boot the computer.
Also tell me if you have installed any security software or firewall installed on the computer. If so than I am suggesting that you should disable the same and see whether you are able to make the thing working for you. if the issue is supposed to solve than I am suggesting that you should simply configure the firewall as well as security software which you have installed on the computer of yours.
Old 29-10-2011

Do you have installed Graphic card driver as well as DirectX? If so than I am suggesting that you should reinstall the same. Once you have reinstall the both the software on the computer of yours then you should reboot the computer. Once you have restarted the system you should try to play the game. If you are not feeling any difference than I am suggesting that you should simply get the latest version of the DirectX and graphic card drivers from the official website and install it on the computer of yours.
Old 29-10-2011

Well I think in this particular situation you should reinstall the game on the computer.
Old 29-10-2011

Well there could be bug issue in the game which you are supposed to play. You should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , , ,