Thread: Unable to play Battlefield 3 on Origin

Unable to play Battlefield 3 on Origin

Recently I have preorderd Battlefield 3. I have created an account on Origin and I have installed the game and I have made an attempt to played the game. Whenever I am trying to play the game I need to login with the Hotmail account and as I am trying to login with the email address it is saying that I need to purchase the game. So I have done the same but I was not able to make the thing working for me. So try the same and let me know whether it is working or not. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to play Battlefield 3 on Origin

To find out the root cause of the problem you need to answer following questions.
    Which operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration? Is there any firewall or security software installed on the computer? If so than I recommend that you should answer the above mentioned question as early as possible.

Looking at the problem which you have stated over here I wanted to tell you that there is an issue with the installation of Origin.
    You should uninstall Origin from the computer of yours and you have to simply run Ccleaner on the computer of yours.
    Once you have to completed with the same you have to reboot the computer of yours.
    Now you should download and install the latest version of Origin on the computer and see whether it is working or not.

I wanted to tell you an interesting thing over here and tell me whether it is useful to you or not. Well the EA account profile which you are having on the Official site will be the same as of the Origin account in terms of Email and Password.

In case the multimedia product which you are supposed to install on the computer of yours should not be reinstalled rather than you should install the latest updates.

Can you tell me whether you have updated the Origin by simply adding the product code? If you have not done the same than I am suggesting than there will be section code called redeem code which will help you to enable the same. So try the thing which I have mentioned over here and I am hoping that it will be useful to make the thing working for you.

I am suspecting that there is an issue with the Firewall and security software which you have installed on the computer of yours. If so than I am suggesting that you should disable the above mentioned software and see whether any difference in the situation. If the thing has started to work normally than I recommend that you should simply configure the firewall as well as security software on the computer of yours. If you are having any double than feel free to ask about the same.

Let me know whether any of the above mentioned solution was useful to you? if your answer is no than I am suggesting that you should contact the technical support team and get help from them.