Thread: Is the new Battlefield 3 patch is just point of sale?

Is the new Battlefield 3 patch is just point of sale?

I want to ask that if the new patch for the game solved something in the game. Perhaps it addressed somewhat as of the beta? otherwise was it just a imitation file to close up the fanboys up? What you guys think about this?

re: Is the new Battlefield 3 patch is just point of sale?

I a m not able to understand that what do you want to get fixed in this game. As far as I know that the game is running flawlessly as I am playing this. If you have any problem with the game play then please provide the information about that. It might help us to provide the information about that.

For me....the flaw I found in the game is that while planying the ga me it shows green flickering and this is not only me, there are also many of the other users who are with the same issue but no one got the answer for this. I hope that this will be resolved with the new patch file.

There are two different elements in the campaign of Battlefield 3 that make us enjoy our umpteenth battle against terrorists in the Middle East. One is the variety of situations, the other narrative film that takes the adventure. We are a marine convicted of something you know that attempts to explain and reconstruct what happened and what is about to pass by two CIA agents are not exactly great friends of ours. A throughout the twelve missions that make up the campaign will prove many of the elements that we will face our enemies in multiplayer.

Battlefield 3's campaign allows the player to know what a war from all angles. From a good shooting squad fighting in the streets of Tehran to the skies with a game immediately afterwards and then began to bomb enemy bases without rancor. Add battle tanks, jeeps mounted with machine guns, just stealth classic sniper mission just to frame and melee fighting using QTE's.

Battlefield 3 boasts a brilliant technical side, although they have exploited the engine less than they could have, without a change in day / night cycle in real time or variations climatológics during games. In exchange for their performance is a bit more demanding than Bad Company 2. It misses that have not been advances in the field of destruction from the previous enornos, but to change the lighting and textures have been improved significantly. Change resulting in grateful Less the effects of "lens flare", which have been exaggerated to absurd levels, does not seem to see through human eyes, but a camera.

The campaign is mediocre shoe fits in a multiplayer game so oriented, the leagues note DICE has tried to attract players of COD with a single player on rails filled cutscenes, quick time events and guided scripts, an egregious exercise of waste of resources which fortunately is not necessary to enjoy the game.

Lets come to the most controversial part of the game: Battlelog. In order to play Battlefield 3 is necessary to start Origin, have a client browser and open Battlelog also run the game itself. Instead of implementing Origin Battlelog in the style of the games on Steam Electronic Arts has decided to force client browser Battlelog as independent, in order to force advertising and relationship with facebook. This has serious disadvantages: incompatibility with some browsers, errors in the representation of HUD, random crashes.

There is one more element that is precisely to improve the way information is recorded on the screen: they have chosen the system of multiplayer Medal of Honor, in which the messages of achieving medals, achievements, points, and equipment are stacked deaths in a vertical row and the scepter of the screen blocking your line of vision, Call Of Duty style because we know how important it is to keep an eye on how many people you kill.

If I tell in short then this is a game that meets expectations if you limit the mp Conquest maps, but ultimately will work much better when you buy it on Steam balance within 8 months when you have patched properly and has more than 4 mPas mp decent.

The test for Battlefield 3 is for us one of the highlights of the Games in 2011. Rate in the series tradition is Battlefield 3 primarily as a multiplayer shooter (including coop). But the mammoth work by Digital Illusions (Dice) delivers a bombastic single-player campaign. In addition to this multi-player Test refer to GameStar therefore included a special test for the solo mode. However, we can devote ourselves to the question whether the multiplayer mode consists in the strict eyes of the fans and inspire while newcomers.

Re: Is the new Battlefield 3 patch is just point of sale?

In trade for their exhibition is considerably more mandating than Bad Company 2. It misses that have not been progresses in the field of annihilation from the past enornos, but to update the lighting and textures have been upgraded critically.

Re: Is the new Battlefield 3 patch is just point of sale?

In trade for their exhibition is somewhat more mandating than Bad Company 2. It misses that have not been progresses in the field of annihilation from the past enornos, but to update the lighting and textures have been upgraded critically.