Thread: what is buy Battlefield 3 to get access to Battlelog message

what is buy Battlefield 3 to get access to Battlelog message

I pay money for this game. Then I make use of my game key and put my game into the origin client. But at what time I launch the game at that moment it redirect me towards the battlelog where I am again perceive purchase BF3 on the way to acquire access to Battlelog. Then I called the support and they told me to reinstall the game your issue will be solved. What else I have to check? If I choose offline on then I am able to play single player mode of this game. But I don’t want to play single mode I want to play multilayer mode of this game. Do you guys have any idea about it? If anyone knows then please tell some solution on this query.

Re: what is buy Battlefield 3 to get access to Battlelog message

I had to perform this on another effort for install work around. Uninstall Origin, (which the uninstaller didn't work, I am acquainted with right?) I renamed the target folder Origin2, re-established Origin after that re-install BF3 and it employ for me (for the most part alternate than some alternate things).

I've reported the issue at the support site and they were supposed to mail me over down to 24hrs but still no mail. In addition my live-chat symbol is grayed out so my companion chatted with an expert from his record and the just thing they told him to inquire to do was to reinstall origin and bf3. Evidently by now I’ve done it various times and it didn't help so they stated that they groups learning of this issue and they are taking a shot at it and the just thing that they can give me is 15% markdown on an amusement in Origin. As of right now a large number of statements ring a bell and "I'm frustrated" is the mildest one.

I am having the same situation; this is supposed to not be suitable, claiming that we haven't purchase the game. They are supposed to actually fix this As soon as possible; this presently brings added hate to EA which is previously adequate.

I called the EA helpline talked with in all probability the most obviously accommodating rep I’ve ever bargain with. Essentially put he expressed clearly you claim the amusement and have it in front of you as you have it commissioned in root with the CD/product key with it, so it’s simply a minor situation on our close. He went on to facilitate express that something greater than presumable it is simply that there is a minor mistake in your EA record which you cannot access (just EA staff or GM's can). He declared to actually go into the live chat, and talk with rep there and they will set fix it for you.

Yes I examine Went into the live chat waited in favor of 15mins (not awful in any way in view of additional wait times for client support) told the rep what was just about, gave him my product key and email address. He thought he required 5-10mins on the way to investigate, and subsequent to that said attempt open battlelog another time. And the complete obsession is solved.

At a standstill no Battlefield 3 in support of me moreover. This Battlelog error appear to be as well a lot to handle for the entire retarded help-desk people I run into, and afterward they presently tell me toward re-install the game and origin and go away from the chat.