Thread: Need constant FPS rate in Battlefield 3

Need constant FPS rate in Battlefield 3

FPS is additional important than Quality in favor of an FPS game. I converse for a lot of pro gamers. We presently would like a constant rate of FPS. We are enthusiastic to give up quality for concert. You cannot occupy yourself in the game if the FPS isn't there. You presently can't. Having quick FPS, and keeping it steady, is key. At present, the choice is limited in support of us to regulate the video settings; and it appears that setting the whole thing to Low be at the moment not Low sufficient. I'm still getting small stuttering within combat situations, and I'm at rest seeing advanced belongings being displayed within the game for example some floor reflective surfaces, etc.

Re: Need constant FPS rate in Battlefield 3

Playing at 15 fps is awful. In fact, that the game are supposed to be close. Not at all let a player familiarity that even if you wish for (they do not be acquainted with enhanced.) require at least 30 FPS, and to be constant. Please make available additional video options for us to activate / deactivate.

It's a DirectX 11 video card, although. The game is DirectX 11. A lot of people at rest comprise DirectX 10 video cards, and they're playing additional games presently very well. Smoothness is additional significant than Quality, in my estimation, in favor of an FPS. Dropping $300 used for a 2011/2012 video card presently to play one game is not somewhat the average person would accomplish I don't believe. I denote, heck, you possibly will acquire a complete PS3 in favor of that price.

I comprise an HD Radeon 4680 somewhat overclocked (super old card) and a dual core organizing at 3.1 and I have not at all fallen underneath 20 FPS. I hang about approximately 30-45 through the whole thing resting on low and an average resolution. I don't recognize how your fps is wedged approximately 15. Are every your drivers the latest?

I in addition tried a HD 4830 (not overclocked), and is somewhat not as good as than the GTS450. The HD 4830 was stuttering and FPS was not so superior. Through the GTS450, my fps is enhanced, however still falls from time to time. And as I mentioned, I'm still seeing things in the game that can be turned off, such as reflective materials or what appeared to be in some parts of the land. These materials were receiving specular (the sun? The moon?), Or something like that. I do not remember. But that could be turned off and save me a FPS. Game previews, and as do the hardware required to run it too. Do you think the game should be designed around a GPU 4 years just so you do not have to update? That's what consoles are for.

Over before COD4, you could need to overhaul your system each 3 years. Once Activation begin doing support ports and saved tons of cash, ever different and harry developer did the same thing. So for like 6 years, you didn't need to update your PC, after all amusements were support ports anyways. Now DICE choose to backtrack to the old ways (divide advancement for every stage), we are now fit to play recreations that utilization the CURRENT technology.